PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 06:22:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The buy any BH program get RiotGear free is now on....

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on May 04, 2008, 09:32:32 AM
That is not fair for us 150 club members that have bought everything!!!

Well, yes and no.  As a $150 member, I do not have the autos for the most recent programs and would have to purchase them anyway... so, if I understand what I read correctly, I can purchase a new auto for $5.00 instead of $10.00 AND still get the WR auto free.  Am I right, chummy?

This is what it says --

"* If you are a 150 buys them all customer (see 150 buys them all for more info) you CAN purchase 1 add on for $5 AND get RiotGear added also. Yes, this means for $5 you will get 2 add ons."

chummychum

That is correct. You will basically be getting 2 autos for $5 if you are a 150 customer.

For $5 you will get 1 auto of your choice added to your page and RiotGear

Nonnie

Runner,
I totally agree with you I bought the 150 in late February I have put 3 or 4 new ones on since I bought the 150, I paid for the first 2 new cheats the full amount.   !@#$ >:((  Till I came across the posting that tells us of the half price deal which is great! tumbsup.gif   But, I believe they should give us a break like maybe 6 months for new bees? :[   Because if we buy it tomorrow we get them all free and we do not use some of the 150 because they are not Pogo games! :{x   Runner gets my Vote!
Nonnie :^*

Stinkerbell

I remember awhile back (a few months) where they had like a buy 1 get 1, or buy 1 get 1 half off or something and I couldn't take advantage of that because Pogo hadn't released any new games since I had purchased the 150, so frankly I was pretty miffed about that.  There was nothing for 150 members, who I feel are the most loyal BH users, to take advantage of.  So I see where you're coming from on this.  For me, there's 1 cheat that I don't have so THIS TIME, I don't feel totally left out.

Hopefully chummy will read this and take it into consideration for future offers.  Maybe like Nonnie said... providing autos for any game released up to 3 or 6 months after the purchase a 150 page or something.  I dunno. 

I still love BH and except for that one instance, I feel that they always take care of their customers.    :^*

Nonnie

Stinkerbell,
I only get the one cheat which is the one buy or that just came out! I remember the buy one get the Roulette Runner for free!  But, the first two I bought I have paid an additional $30.00  I am not cheap it is just these new cheats came out almost immediately after I bought the 150. Which I believe is not fair!   :( :ooo

chummychum

If you have bought everything possible from BH, email badgehelp@aol.com and tell them that and they will add RiotGear for free for you on your page

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 04, 2008, 12:21:15 PM
There was nothing for 150 members, who I feel are the most loyal BH users, to take advantage of. 

Well I'm not a 150 member cause being on disability, I could never afford that much money at 1 time. But considering I've probably spent around $300, give or take,  :ooo  since I've been coming here over the past couple years, I think I've been a pretty loyal customer also & I'm sure there are others.   (OO) 

harley89

Okay my 2 cents for what it is worth. I love all the people at Bh you put out a great product for all us badge hos. But guys if you are giving the program away for free. Why not  just add it to our link pages. We made a big commitment to Bh when we shelled out the money to buy all the autos. I will now step down from the soapbox. I still love all yall

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on May 04, 2008, 01:31:39 PM
Okay my 2 cents for what it is worth. I love all the people at Bh you put out a great product for all us badge hos. But guys if you are giving the program away for free. Why not  just add it to our link pages. We made a big commitment to Bh when we shelled out the money to buy all the autos. I will now step down from the soapbox. I still love all yall

Quote from: chummychum on May 04, 2008, 12:40:08 PM
If you have bought everything possible from BH, email badgehelp@aol.com and tell them that and they will add RiotGear for free for you on your page

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: chummychum on May 04, 2008, 12:40:08 PM

I think that's very fair, chummy!  Thanks for listening to your loyal customers!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 04, 2008, 12:46:09 PM
I've probably spent around $300, give or take,  :ooo  since I've been coming here over the past couple years, I think I've been a pretty loyal customer also & I'm sure there are others.   (OO) 

Yep, you're absolutely right!  I would consider you a VERY loyal customer!!

who me?

I for one am grateful that they sell us 150 members extra ones for $5.00,  In all honesty they don't have to do it!
If your considering buying the package and you know new games are coming out soon just wait until they are out to buy or realize that maybe in a week or two you'll be forking out an extra $5.00 or $10.00.
My biggest problem is that as you buy they aren't added to your page so you aren't sure what you have and what you don't. I don't register my autos as I buy them just when I want to use them.
It would be nice if you had all autos on your page and were only allowed to activate the ones you've bought.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on May 04, 2008, 12:36:16 PM
Stinkerbell,
I only get the one cheat which is the one buy or that just came out! I remember the buy one get the Roulette Runner for free!  But, the first two I bought I have paid an ****al $30.00  I am not cheap it is just these new cheats came out almost immediately after I bought the 150. Which I believe is not fair!   :( :ooo

I understand what you're saying because like I said earlier, I bought my page then it wasn't long, maybe a couple months, and 3 new games came out.  So, like you, I didn't have them on my page, either.  :(

Mary

MINE ARE ALWAYS ADDED TO MY PAGE oops right away as soon as bh gets paid they go stright to my page..

vasunlover

Ok I bought one, can't even type in code in caps (something wierd is going on) now when will I get the code for word riot?

Homer

Quote from: vasunlover on May 04, 2008, 02:28:39 PM
Ok I bought one, can't even type in code in caps (something wierd is going on) now when will I get the code for word riot?

Did you include your code for the word riot auto?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

I sent that seperate-but I can not type in anything in caps but watch--------HOMER see, my keyboard does work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview