PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:03:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The buy any BH program get RiotGear free is now on....

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonnie

Sorry, did not mean to cause problems with any one I usually just pay with out saying anything!  BUT, the subject was brought up and I had to put those 2 cents in!
Nonnie

xgingerx

Homer..if the 150.00 buyers have all the cheats will BH give us riotgear for free??? civilwar.gif

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on May 04, 2008, 04:15:04 PM
Homer..if the 150.00 buyers have all the cheats will BH give us riotgear for free??? civilwar.gif

If you have bought everything possible from BH, email badgehelp@aol.com and tell them that and they will add RiotGear for free for you on your page

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

they will send you a list of what you don`t have like the to go games etc you need to pick one and add riot gear to it for 5.00 bucks i thought i had all of them but was sent list of what i don`t have  games i don`t play so just got trickshot and rg was easy..

casahilo

I've added several bots to my page. I always tell them I'm a 150 member and they always charge me 10 bucks???

destiny child

There is only one of the autos I do not have so if I buy it will the automaticly add word riot to my page. I have always used the alternate pay link when I buy one.  Do I use the other link where you put one code in one place and the other in another place. Make any sence? Never used that one so not sure how. :=

Stinkerbell

:OO :OO :OO

This sounds sooooooooooooo complicated!!  I'm afraid now... what if I use the wrong code, or send the wrong request or forget something... AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA    :OO

Mary

TO PAY 5.00 FOR YOUR AGENTS WHEN 150 MEMBER YOU GO TO BH AND TO REG ON TOP OF PAGE GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE SAYS THERE TO PAY 5.00 PER AGENT oops when 150 member.. i use to pay 10.00 til i found this at bh,,

MsMissy

I think its nice of BH to give Word Riot too newbies, as for the fact ,it will make them come back to but more games. Im on a fixed income & cannot buy the 150 & so ill buy mine 1 at a time.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview