PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:10:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crazy Cakes is out

Started by blondie01,

Previous topic - Next topic

Buster

And I had a blonde moment - I know now you can't download it just now, I thought they meant they were doing the same as they did with the Word Riot auto.

Just  civilwar.gif me - would be less painful.

PogoKaz

As a 150 member I get this auto for $5 with another program free if I purchase it pre-release, is this right?

EDIT:  Can I express my interest here and say I definately want it?  The reason I ask is its midnight and bedtime and the payment page still has a 1002 error and wont let me submit a payment :(

chummychum

That is exactly correct.

Basically you are getting 2 programs for $5

PogoKaz

Cheers chummychum, I just edited my post as you were posting, the payment page wont work and its bedtime, work in the morning :(

Fingers crossed BH havent got the auto up before lunch tomorrow lol

chummychum

You can also use paypal and either:

A. Buy roulette runner for $5 and then email them your 2 programs to add to your 150 page

or

B. Pay them directly with paypal. Their email address to pay them is heypogopal@yahoo.com

cherrypie

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up and I did find and play it.  It seems like a dummed down version of cake mania but I'm still sensing a new pogo addiction in my midst.

gator8_24

I bought it as I didn't really like that game enuf to do it by hand!

Stinkerbell

That game sucks.  Thanks for listening.  Dismissed.

soapbubbles

Hey someone help an old lady, please. How do you add the Crazy cake auto for $5.00 on pay pal ? it keeps wanting me to pay 7.00. Been making soap all day, must be all the bubbles in my head.
  Thanks Soapy

PogoKaz

Quote from: chummychum on May 06, 2008, 04:01:59 PM
You can also use paypal and either:

A. Buy roulette runner for $5 and then email them your 2 programs to add to your 150 page

or

B. Pay them directly with paypal. Their email address to pay them is hey****@yahoo.com

Cheers :) did it via RR, much appreciated  tumbsup.gif

Quote from: soapbubbles on May 06, 2008, 09:53:14 PM
Hey someone help an old lady, please. How do you add the Crazy cake auto for $5.00 on pay pal ? it keeps wanting me to pay 7.00. Been making soap all day, must be all the bubbles in my head.
  Thanks Soapy

I found it easier to order RR, see above, as that is a $5 auto (if you are a 150 member) and I just put in the details to merchant that I was a 150 member pre-ordering the auto and which other one I wanted.  If you just add the auto to cart it will come up $7.
The above advice is assuming your a 150 page member  :D

Homer

Quote from: soapbubbles on May 06, 2008, 09:53:14 PM
  Thanks Soapy

Purchase the roulette auto and in the message to seller box give them the name and code of the program you really want

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

on the badgehelp page,everytime i click on the add on for $5..and fill the credit card info out,i get an error..is anyone else getting this?

Rissa813

YES, same problem - want it, can't get it.   ::

I've tried several times to purchase Dinnerspinner and RiotGear on the $5 addon page (am a 150 member) but each time I get the following message: Form Processing Error.  The following errors occurred while processing your request - It is not possible to order from the store at this time - Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

I've checked and rechecked and all information in the forms are filled out correctly.  Any suggestions?   0:

Mistyeyed

casahilo

Rissa813

Quote from: Rissa813 on May 07, 2008, 06:26:36 AM
YES, same problem - want it, can't get it.   ::

I've tried several times to purchase Dinnerspinner and RiotGear on the $5 addon page (am a 150 member) but each time I get the following message: Form Processing Error.  The following errors occurred while processing your request - It is not possible to order from the store at this time - Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

I've checked and rechecked and all information in the forms are filled out correctly.  Any suggestions?   0:

After several more failed attempts to get the two autos for $5 ... I finally filled out the forms for ONLY Dinnerspinner and THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH PERFECTLY and within a few moments my panel password page listed the auto and it's now registered!!   

The system is still not working to order two for the price of one but at least I got the one I wanted the most!!  ONLY someone as OCD as I am - LMAO - would willingly take a pass on a great bargain!!

gator8_24

I am not a 150 member (and won't be at this time, have too many autos to make the rest worthwhile) but very late last night I ordered it thru paypal/visa, got a receipt right away.  Then early this morn email from Oscar telling me to do the download and click register etc same routine.  It took a few hours to get the password but it works just fine. The way that fairy flutters around I knew I didn't have the patience to play by hand!  Is that fairy you, Stinkerbell? lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on May 07, 2008, 11:25:56 AM
Is that fairy you, Stinkerbell? lol

Nope, that little wood nymph is the black sheep of the family.  Her parents were doctors, her grandparents were doctors, and she just haaaddd to be a baker.

:)))

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview