PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 01:32:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crazy Cakes is out

Started by blondie01,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

That crazy cakes id a fast game & im not playing yet with Auto. But i think i will need it soon.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on May 07, 2008, 02:54:36 PM
:)) look where she ended up! on Pogo!

Does that really surprise you?  Look at the other characters Pogo hired.... a gypsy, a tooth, a bunch of pirates and a cactus for cryin' out loud!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 07, 2008, 07:41:17 PM
Does that really surprise you?  Look at the other characters Pogo hired.... a gypsy, a tooth, a bunch of pirates and a cactus for cryin' out loud!!

That is no surprise LOL

S1lent

Greetings,
What is the best/fastest way to get rank in crazy cakes?
S1lent

Rissa813

Quote from: s1lent on May 07, 2008, 07:45:07 PM
Greetings,
What is the best/fastest way to get rank in crazy cakes?
S1lent

Get Dinnerspinner - althought it's not stable yet it will be as they're still working on it!

MsMissy

I have tried Crazy cakes & im rank 3 so far with no Auto, but my arm gets tired fast, as that is a fast game. might need that Auto soon.  :##

Mistyeyed

i have been running the auto on master chef,and even then,i dont think its the fastest moving auto...this game is sort of like makeover madness,i think i shall tire fast of this game...wake me when its over..

~Sassy~

Quote from: chummychum on May 06, 2008, 03:55:25 PM
That is exactly correct.

Basically you are getting 2 programs for $5
Chummy,
I don't understand and I am still confused.  :-\

Was I suppose to be able to get 2 programs for $5 (I am a 150 member) I bought Dinner Spinner. I read this part but did not know how to do it.  :'((

Thanks,
Sassy

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on May 10, 2008, 07:59:59 PM
Chummy,
I don't understand and I am still confused.  :-\

Was I suppose to be able to get 2 programs for $5 (I am a 150 member) I bought Dinner Spinner. I read this part but did not know how to do it.  :'((

Thanks,
Sassy

If you bought it during the sale it was a 2 for 1

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on May 10, 2008, 08:03:28 PM
If you bought it during the sale it was a 2 for 1
Homer,
I didn't understand how to do it. I ask in the Games section under Deal or No Deal for someone to explain on the 7th. I don't know when the sale ended, I couldn't get any help.
Thanks for answering me, guess I should have just pm'd you.
Sassy  :(

Mistyeyed

i have been using the auto also.but it still doesnt move along that fast..

Stinkerbell

I had to be walked through it, too, Sassyone!  And even then I wasn't sure I was getting right.   :-\

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 12, 2008, 03:52:40 AM
Sass!  I would have been happy to walk you through it, I told you I would help!  So sorry you missed the sale, snookie.  Shout if you ever need me.
That's ok Squid. I had wanted to get the two games for $5, the same way you did but I wasn't able to explain it the right way, I guess. I went ahead and bought Dinner Spinner, I just wasn't able to get my free one. Life goes on, don't worry about it...k. I will end up buying my "free" one. I wanted the one for Golf Solitaire. I gotta have that perfect game badge.  :))

Nonnie

Has anyone notice that the Pixie serves only to the left, her Right? So when someone comes in on the left of the previous customer she gives them the order and the person waiting the food first is being passed up.  Just some food for thought and what I am seeing!
Nonnie

smooches1018

Stinkerbell

The auto for this is working great for me, but I was wondering, is it faster ranking on higher level or does it matter?

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 01:25:13 PM
The auto for this is working great for me, but I was wondering, is it faster ranking on higher level or does it matter?
If I remember I just played easy and it went pretty quick. Good luck embrace.gif

Squid

I used medium level and ranks went faster as you are serving more people in the same time period.  You have fewer trivets, however, to stockpile baked goods during slow periods.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview