PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:09:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEW!! Guest Pass offer expires 08/11/2008

Started by BITEME,

Previous topic - Next topic

BITEME

http://www.pogo.com/quickandsimple?site=pogop-uk

* Guest Pass offer expires 08/11/2008. Limit one Guest Pass per Screen Name. Current Club Pogo members excluded. You may cancel at anytime and the tokens are yours to keep. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate and other discount Coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

mr.clean

thankyou but thats the same link that has been posted here many times.

Claiken

lucky9999

Quote from: BITEME on May 10, 2008, 09:37:04 PM
http://www.pogo.com/quickandsimple?site=pogop-uk

* Guest Pass offer expires 08/11/2008. Limit one Guest Pass per Screen Name. Current Club Pogo members excluded. You may cancel at anytime and the tokens are yours to keep. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate and other discount Coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

I just tried it and it worked, however, it came up with UK as country.  Does anyone know if this will be a problem or how I can change it?
Thank you

Nonnie

Quote from: lucky9999 on May 21, 2008, 09:30:38 PM
I just tried it and it worked, however, it came up with UK as country.  Does anyone know if this will be a problem or how I can change it?
Thank you
I think you just change the flag where you sign in (change flag to American and Canada)

Janadra

S1lent

Greetings,
This 30-day pass still works.  I didn't notice a new expiration date.
S1lent

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nonnie

Great Passes but, a little trick a new thread is needed every time you use the pass hence you must come back to this page and get a new pass each time you use the pass or mail this to someone!

Nonnie

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2008, 08:55:52 AM

Thanks..I love these passes. New names let me go stalk Homer.  :)))
Great Passes but, a little trick a new thread is needed every time you use the pass hence you must come back to this page and get a new pass each time you use the pass or mail this to someone!

Tara

Quote from: Nonnie on August 23, 2008, 11:45:20 AM

First, you double post the SAME thing, then you quote me with it..are you on crack?

Nonnie

Of course   turk.gif

Nonnie

Most people do not comment on ERRORS that people make!  But, you enjoy Taunting.  If the shoe fits wear it!

Tara

Quote from: Nonnie on August 24, 2008, 01:51:03 PM
Most people do not comment on ERRORS that people make!  But, you enjoy Taunting.  If the shoe fits wear it!

Errors? You quoting me every chance you get with nonsense is an error?  I'll pray for you tonight.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview