Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

cat people

Started by jrzydvl,

Previous topic - Next topic

jrzydvl

http://community.breezeforcats.com/quiz.html

take the quiz, and at the end you will fill out a form and it will tell you that you'll get the litter system. You have to seem like your life revolves around your cat to get it, or else they offer a coupon. -added-apparently answering that the thing you hate about having a cat is cleaning the litter box helps you qualify. It's one of the last questions

jrzydvl

finally it worked

Mayhem

A part of your link contained something that was in the word censor.

It should be all good now.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Mayhem on May 13, 2008, 08:29:26 PM
A part of your link contained something that was in the word censor.

It should be all good now.

thanks i figured most people owned cats and a free litter box would help

Stinkerbell

Yay!  I get one, too.  I don't have a cat but I love free things.  Maybe I can get my Bichons to use it :)

harley89

I got 5 cats. According to the site I need a new house just to keep the litter boxes in.  I would need 6 boxes. I dont have any where to put that many.

harley89

Stinkerbell

I have a friend who has a cat and her house always smells like litter box and chemicals.   :xx  It's a horrible stench and I just don't have the heart to tell her because she LOVES her home, cleans it constantly.... but that smell   ?.?

bubbleup

Does your friend have a male cat? I have read that if you dont get it fixed before it starts spraying, that the urine will always have that tangy juniper bush odor[nice description,eh?] That smell is also associated with the cooking process involving a certain illegal inhalant. I'm not implying your friend does that, just thought I'd throw that in lol. Anyway unless your friend's nose is broken she has to be aware of it. I think if you said anything she'd probably just get embarrassed but thats just my opinion, good luck

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the comments.

The cat is a male, and rules the roost.  I know for a fact it's not drugs, though that was interesting information.
Like I said, she takes so much pride in her house and always has candles burning and sprays air freshneners but that is an odor that can't be masked. 

I went to her home a few days ago and when I walked in there was no smell and I ALMOST said "oh wow, how'd you get rid of that smell?"

But it's back.

RooBearRM

ok I took the Quiz and at the end it said that My cat(s) and I were Best Friends but I did not get a coupon or form to fill out... It went to this Video... What am I doing wrong???

RooBearRM

This is what it tells me :

Congratulations!
You and your cat are BEST FRIENDS.

If you didn't know who your mother was, you'd swear you and your favorite kitty were from the same litter. You have a bond that only the two of you understand.

who me?

That offer is almost a year old  5/08  maybe they aren't offering the litter box anymore.

harley89

This is a great litter system.  You can get them cheap now at Walmart. they were on sale for $17.   No odor at all. i clean the poop daily and change the pee pad once a week.  And yes unneutered male cats will spray their terriorty which includes the house and it has a big stench.

MsMissy

I have a female cat who will be 14 yrs old July 9th, but i didnt see  any link on this post for a Free litter box. She is fixed & declawed. I myself prefer female animals, no disrespect to ppl. who like male cats.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview