Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new game info....maybe

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!!

I have found these tid bits of info in my travels around the net.  Hope some one finds them useful.

Alibaba Slots is due out Tuesday, May 20th

New game under construction called 'Jigsaw Treasure Hunter'.

It appears that Scrabble will be the first game from Hasbro as there are 5 unreleased badges.

New game under construction called 'Team Bingo' This game will have a nature theme

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aussie_wombat on May 17, 2008, 05:21:48 AM
HI!!!

I have found these tid bits of info in my travels around the net.  Hope some one finds them useful.

Alibaba Slots is due out Tuesday, May 20th

New game under construction called 'Jigsaw Treasure Hunter'.

It appears that Scrabble will be the first game from Hasbro as there are 5 unreleased badges.

New game under construction called 'Team Bingo' This game will have a nature theme

Thanks for the information... I wonder what will happen to Qwerty then?  Or will it just be another variation of the same game, like Keno and Keno Pop, Fortune Bingo, Bingo Luau, etc.

Mary

mr.clean

is the game beening changed ?  Or is badges just beening added?  If just the badges are beening added why have'nt they done this long ago?

Is this on the beta site?  I would look but i lost my link too it  girls21.gif

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on May 17, 2008, 11:43:10 AM
is the game beening changed ?  Or is badges just beening added?  If just the badges are beening added why have'nt they done this long ago?

Is this on the beta site?  I would look but i lost my link too it  girls21.gif

Badges are being added to it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: aussie_wombat on May 17, 2008, 05:21:48 AM

"Team Bingo" with a nature theme? I am thinking rattlesnake, poison ivy, great white shark, oleander plant, castor beans and pirannahs. How is that for a nature theme?  fall13.gif

disneyland lady insane diego 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2008, 11:43:44 AM
Badges are being added to it.

I would hope they could at least give us a new Ali Baba storyline. But then I also keep hoping they will spell check the Memo Pad in Jigsaw Detective .... just once.

harley89

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 17, 2008, 02:39:46 PM
I would hope they could at least give us a new Ali Baba storyline. But then I also keep hoping they will spell check the Memo Pad in Jigsaw Detective .... just once.

Sounds like I should actually read the memo pad. If the auto cant do I dont

popcorns

Remind me to never get disneyland lady mad at me. Natural theme ideas are all very deadly.  I haven't read a story line in jigsaw since the 4th badge.  I was looking forward to the team bingo (since I play on that other site also) but after seeing what they did with gold solitaire I am sure it will be just anyother stupid game we have to play to get our greedy fingers on the badges.

Mistyeyed

i hate the bingo games cause they play so slow...

Jonathan

i have seen on a few sites that most of the new hasbro games will be made into to go games...

Mistyeyed

i cant see why they have to add scrabble to pogo..not much different from the qwerty..they cant come up with any new ideas so they are making doubles of each game..geez..

MsMissy

Tks for the info, as i knew about these games already, but i did not know Ali-baba was coming out Tuesday.  cat22.gif tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview