This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Homepage getting new look

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

QuoteComing Soon - Changes to the Club Pogo homepage!
By Staff | May 27, 2008

We're pleased to announce that we'll soon be making a number of improvements to the Club Pogo homepage!

With the new look homepage, it'll be easier than ever to find your favorite games and features on Club Pogo. There are clearer links for Badge Central and the Mini Mall, and other improvements include information pop-ups, new alphabetical games listing and an enhanced "Stuff" section.

Hmmm.........wonder what they mean by information popups? 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 28, 2008, 07:11:51 AM
Hmmm.........wonder what they mean by information popups? 

Translation - For months to come, Pogo will be SUBAR. (Screwed Up Beyond All Recognition)

arniebear

QuotePogo will be SUBAR. (Screwed Up Beyond All Recognition)
:))

So true

harley89

Hey I just got use to the last subpar makeover  they did.  I cant handle another this soon

MsMissy

From what ive seen of new Homepage ,it looks alot like the nonpaying members page. I myself dont care 4 it, but What can you do???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on May 28, 2008, 01:26:04 PM
From what ive seen of new Homepage ,it looks alot like the nonpaying members page. I myself dont care 4 it, but What can you do???

You might be onto something here.  They will make it look like the cheap, freebie version - "But for only 16 gems per month, you can design your own Pogo homepage!"

mr.clean

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 28, 2008, 01:35:25 PM
You might be onto something here.  They will make it look like the cheap, freebie version - "But for only 16 gems per month, you can design your own Pogo homepage!"

lol stickerbell  that does sound like something they would do  >>:D

FreecellFanny

The only thing I would like out of Pogo at this point is an "at a glance" page that lists my rank info for all the games.

Runner

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 28, 2008, 02:27:19 PM
The only thing I would like out of Pogo at this point is an "at a glance" page that lists my rank info for all the games.

wouldn't that be wonderful?

Stinkerbell

I think that's a great idea!  AND, along with it, how many needed to next rank.

mr.clean

Yeah  i would like that allso.. It would list how many more ranks too next Badge!

FreecellFanny

I doubt it would ever happen though. It's a "common sense" idea and I don't think Pogo knows what that means.    :)))

In the absence of the "at a glance" page, it would be nice if some enterprising individual could come up with something that would do the same thing. I know that some have created spreadsheets and whatnot but I cannot be bothered with something that requires me to manually update it. We need something automatic.

I would also like them to add a feature that would allow me to buy Gems for a friend. We can do it with badge books so why not Gems?

Stinkerbell

Awwwww. shucks Squid and Fanny.... you guys are so sweet, wanting to gift me gems.  Since Pogo is uncooperative, feel free to just give me your credit card information and I'll take it from there  :-* (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 29, 2008, 06:08:45 AM
:)))  Because it's you, Stinky, my initial reaction is....... sure, hon, here's the info:  3948-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Expiration date 06/2010.  Have fun.   :-*

Now THAT says something.

Jere says I'm not allowed, though.   :8:

Who is Jere?  And I don't recall asking for their input on the matter.   :)))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 29, 2008, 07:34:06 AM
Who is Jere?  And I don't recall asking for their input on the matter.   :)))

Maybe Jere is the invisible friend... %%

Stinkerbell

I got an email from Jere, Squid, they said go ahead and give me the CC info, and give me theirs as well  (OO)

Stinkerbell

What kind of dog is that?  My neighbor has one that's exactly the same markings.  I think Pogo should allow us to post pics of our pets on the new homepage (I just added that to remain on topic).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview