This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mini pets

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

when is mini puts due out?? and Homer and Tara it's not on the 14th... lol civilwar.gif

Runner

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on June 03, 2008, 09:24:49 AM
when is mini puts due out?? and Homer and Tara it's not on the 14th... lol civilwar.gif

:)))

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on June 03, 2008, 01:38:26 PM
pets ...even pillowfight.gif

LOL  I didn't even notice that until you just said that.  I was laughing about the 14th.  :)))

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
I just read on the mini mall page that pets are due out on 1st July 2008. And from what I can figure they are mostly gem purchases.  I feel left out because of where I live I can't use gems >:((

For those who can use gems, happy pet shopping.

disneyland lady

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 18, 2008, 03:28:07 AM
I feel left out because of where I live I can't use gems >:(( 

This is really Pogo's lacking. They are all about revenue and Pogo Gems are really their only constant revenue since they are always there and MnM and new Books are rare. If Pogo would wise up and think about how much higher their revenue would be if they allowed gems to you and the other countries. And if this is some sort of problem with their accepting currency other than USD - I sell on eBay and lots of my bidders are outside the US and Paypal has been doing the exchange for years. THEY do the math so Pogo does not have to.

As for the pets - I have plenty of doggies in at my farm since I missed that spay clinic appt!

Sending out almost-winter greetings to my friends downunder! winter23.gif
Disneyland lady insane diego 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 18, 2008, 03:28:07 AM
HI!!!
I just read on the mini mall page that pets are due out on 1st July 2008. And from what I can figure they are mostly gem purchases.  I feel left out because of where I live I can't use gems >:((

For those who can use gems, happy pet shopping.

Does Pogo accept PayPal?  If so, can you set up a PayPal account, change your Pogo account to say US resident, buy the gems using PayPal.... I don't know how it all works, just a thought.

MsMissy

Mimi pets will soon be out to buy. so have patience like me,  :.@

wildcat

i am from germany. i changed my account the first time gems came out.
i get all badges with gems, but i dont think that i will spend gems for the pets. i think i`ll buy the pets with tokens (i know they are not so cute). but i am tired of put more money in pogos  :o0  as needful.
i will save my gems for badges.

happy pet shopping for the rest  :^*

aussie_wombat

Pets are out.  Not impressed with the selection.   girls21.gif

Squid

I wasn't either, in the preview.  I'll check again...

denadatoday

I don't think any of the pets are very well done especially the cats.  I'm skipping it.

Runner

Pogo doesn't care.  THEY want your $$$$$$.  I bet tons of people are spending their gems like crazy this morning.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 01, 2008, 08:01:21 AM
Pogo doesn't care.  THEY want your $$$$$$.  I bet tons of people are spending their gems like crazy this morning.

Not me. I just buy everything to get rid of my tokens.

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 01, 2008, 08:02:14 AM
Not me. I just buy everything to get rid of my tokens.

They burning a hole in your pocket?

Squid

I bought the fishbowl and the dog run background (all tokens).  The pets themselves are a big disappointment to me.  Maybe in time they will add to the collection.  I hope so.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 01, 2008, 08:17:12 AM
They burning a hole in your pocket?

I just don't like tokens.  :-\  I need to dump them, but I'm to lazy.

~Sassy~

I now have a couple of the pet mini's. Maybe they will get some more later on. The little rabbit is cute and the bird. There doesn't seem to be much of a selection right now.

msgg

I bought everything available with tokens, I love animals, even got the 2 backgrounds (pet store& dog park) :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview