PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:52:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question

Started by blindscan,

Previous topic - Next topic

blindscan

I was wondering if anyone knows what the problem might be?? I have been playing Bingo Luau to try and get the 2008 Fourth of July Limited Edition Badge and it says you have to Bingo on the red card 5 times to get the Badge and Iv'e had a Bingo 2 different times on the Red Card but it isn't giving me credit toward the Badge when I Bingo on the Red Card for some reason...Any help would be greatly appreciated..                                                                         

Thank You!!!

who me?

Ah, you too huh?  It did it to me too. I tried switching rooms and everything.
Finally I just closed my browser got off line for awhile and when I got back on later it worked  :-\
Best place I found to get the badge was super speedy blackout. I just covered all the numbers on all 3 cards and when they called the last number I hit bingo on all of them red first. Hmmm maybe getting more than one bingo helps.
I hope this helps you.

Homer

I got my badge before they changed the color scheme. I suspect that may be the problem.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Gosh sorry to hear that. I played Blackout with 3 cards by hand & i got all 5 of mine.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

I've posted this elsewhere... if you're having problems with the auto working, log into the UK Pogo site and play it there.  I got my badge that way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview