This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can someone please help????

Started by pogogodess,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogogodess

Hello i"ve been a club pogo member for awhile now. I was in this room playing a pogo game and i seen a name that i thought that could of been using a auto player to play the game so i reported it. My ???? is how do i know if this person got banned?? If someone could help me please and let me know that be great thanks again for your time and have a wonderful day and godbless. bbq21.gif :!!

Homer

Are you serious? Give me your pogo name so I can report you for being an ass hole. Get lost creep.

You may never know if you got this person banned from pogo but you will know one thing...

I banned your sorry ass from this forum!  :)) :)) :))

I know being an ass hole is never fun, but here's a little something to keep your spirits up
It's real nice. I got it at Target. (Line stolen from Ricky Bobby)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

swamp

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 20, 2008, 11:00:50 AM
Are you serious? Give me your pogo name so I can report you for being an ass hole. Get lost creep.

You may never know if you got this person banned from pogo but you will know one thing...

I banned your sorry ass from this forum!  :)) :)) :))
Oh Homer, I love it when you are so gentle with helping the endless stream of stupid people, who have recently visited with us here.  :))

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on June 20, 2008, 11:34:21 AM
Oh Homer, I love it when you are so gentle with helping the endless stream of stupid people, who have recently visited with us here.  :))

You can't beat around the bush with these people. You gotta spell things out for them. Apparently they missed the website name "POGOCHEATS"

Monkey

LMFAO  :)) :))

Get a life, honey. I'm sure you'll be back later under a new account to read this.  :/\

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on June 20, 2008, 11:44:27 AM
LMFAO  :)) :))

Get a life, honey. I'm sure you'll be back later under a new account to read this.  :/\

I haven't seen the "big girl panties"in quite a while.  :)) :)) :))

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on June 20, 2008, 11:47:36 AM
I haven't seen the "big girl panties"in quite a while.  :)) :)) :))
Thank god.  :))

markanddeb1965

I don't post much on this forum,  but "I don't care who ya are, thats funny right there. " (Larry the Cable Guy) :D :!! :)))

Homer

Stinkerbell

Could that be another personality of that nutjob that was posting a couple days ago?

harley89

I would open Harleys bar but these people got enough problems without adding being drunk to it.  Maybe we should support summer school so they can get some learning

EASYRIDER10174

who me?

:)) :D  WTG Homer that was down right priceless   :)) 
I swear if I ever met you in person I'd buy you a case of Duff beer  :!!
Thanks for brightning an other wise dull day   :<<

:)))

popcorns

The greatest reply ever Homer.  That is the best laugh i have had in a while.  Don't ever remove you post so I can refer back to it when I need a laugh.  Oh no ... My belly is hurting.

You rock.   :^*

:!!

denadatoday

OMG best reply ever!  Thanks for the laugh!! :D 

What it is with the high moron post count lately?  This one takes the cake though.  Even on the straight Pogo forums (I guess that makes us crooked? :)) ) people will rip apart other posters for saying they reported someone for suspected auto use or a multiple of other things.

Just goes to show that the old saying is true, nobody likes a tattletale. 

To the OP, in the future just MYOFB, concentrate on your own game and move on.

leitabug

the very best laugh i have had in days..WTG homer..just love this place.. bbq21.gif

jrzydvl

i hope no one reports my pogo screenname  IUSEAUTOSTOWINBADGES lol

harley89

Hey pogogodess. I would like to point out  you intended for your name to be pogogoddess you might want to take advantage of the spell check

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview