PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:23:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can someone please help????

Started by pogogodess,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

OMG that is so friggin funny!!!!!!  Homer... I'm voting you to win comment of the year for 2008!  I love it  :)) :)) :))

Squid

What I want to know is.... HOW THE HECK DID 10 DAYS GO BY WITHOUT ME SEEING THIS THREAD!?!?

What a great way to start the day.  It's going to be my best laugh of the day, I KNOW IT!

This is, also, my first exposure to the big girl panties.  TOO funny. 

Go, my fellow cheaters, be badge fruitful and token multiply! 

:))) :)))

Stinkerbell

He does have a way with words (and smileys), doesn't he?  Homer, man of few words but the words (and smileys) speak volumes.

gotmail

how can they tell if you are playing or a bot is playing? i know i was playing super dominos and it shuts down after awhile, i usally let it play all nite, wonder why it shuts down? any suggestions. does pogo know if you are playing or a bot is playing>

thanks
gotmail

arniebear

Been on vacation and it was nice to come back and read this thread for good laugh.......got to be the best reply from an admin ever.  The thread was entitled "can someone please help" Glad to see everyone did  tumbsup.gif

sandyhook

I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

LoL, I have no idea how I missed this post, but it is great!

Squid

Runner

fireangel

S1lent

Greetings,
We need people like Homer in Government...I would vote for them. Additionally, we need people like Homer in our schools...we would see immediate improvement.
Well said
S1lent

fireangel

Squid

fireangel

Tara

Quote from: s1lent on July 01, 2008, 02:34:22 PM
Greetings,
We need people like Homer in Government...I would vote for them. Additionally, we need people like Homer in our schools...we would see immediate improvement.
Well said
S1lent

Oh gawd, you sure don't know him well do you?  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gin

turk.gif     OMG   how did I miss this post!!!  Too dang funny!!       :))    Big dumb a..  loser!  Get a life!     :%#   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview