Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabtacular for pogo scrabble has been released

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

From bh page:

Scrabtacular will play your pogo Scrabble game for you on Pogo.com. Get the game up first and then run Scrabtacular, a great cheat for pogo Scrabble

http://jackpotspin.com/scrabble/Scrabtacular.exe

Mistyeyed

has anyone tried this auto yet..i purchased it but i find when it plays the board that it will try to place three or four words before making a word,does anyone else notice this?  i left the speed on the default but im wondering if it would work better at the fastest speed?

MsMissy

I terd to download scrabble & it wouldnt let me. I couldnt find it on the cheat list either.  :OO

PogoBadgeHunter

I went to purchase it and it wasn't excepted by BadgeHelp as I normally pay...
And then I went to play it with the left over % time/play and in it said in the window that it wasn't ready yet.....SO I will try again in the morning...and then is available at Pogo?...
well thats my start to it...LOL
in time (hopefully sooner)..it will smooth itself out.....
cheers and GL and have fun all,
TeKahu(Mak) :!!

BY THE WAY.....WHERE IS THE GAME?....the only scrabble game I can find is scrabble BVlast and thats NOT the correct game......
does anyone know?

MsMissy

I downloaded this game &  this morning & icon on my desktop, but when i click it on it says
Scrabtacular.exe is not a valid Win32 application
does someone no what this means? Please

Mistyeyed

mine is playing better now,i turned the speed on it all the way up...i got the badge for rank 5 and also the one for 8.8 letter words..the bingo badge will take some time,and the 100 pt one might be hard..as of now its running okay

PogoBadgeHunter

I think at the Moment the game is not ready....I have looked everywhere and cannot find it...
for example....go to **** and on the left top side of the home page it says play Scrabble here and view the badge etc here.....I clicked on Play....and it just bough up a window saying that it is not ready/available to USA Canadian or surrounding ....So I went to the other Pogo world....English German/French....and I can't see/find the game anywhere.....
I think that what you are getting is the message that the Game at this stage doesn't exist.......
If that makes since.......

I hope that helps....
keep trying as I am,
cheers,
TeKahu(Mak)

PogoBadgeHunter

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 24, 2008, 09:52:23 AM
mine is playing better now,i turned the speed on it all the way up...i got the badge for rank 5 and also the one for 8.8 letter words..the bingo badge will take some time,and the 100 pt one might be hard..as of now its running okay
PLEASE....where is the game...?....I can't find it anywhere.....I must be looking at the wrong places.....lol..
Can you direct some of us..?please
TY,
TeKahu

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TeKahu on June 24, 2008, 09:56:44 AM
PLEASE....where is the game...?....I can't find it anywhere.....I must be looking at the wrong places.....lol..
Can you direct some of us..?please
TY,
TeKahu

Click on Edit Favorites under your Mini.  It's on the list, add it to your favorites that way and you can access it there.

PogoBadgeHunter

THANK YOU...I'm just afriad that I'm from Aussie....Howeverr On Pogo I'm under USA and Canada......I'll go have another look at favourites,,,ty.....
I'll keep you posted...ty again.
cheers,
TeKahu(Mak)

PogoBadgeHunter

!@#$ THIS !@#$ :'(( IS NOT FAIR!!!!!

I do not have the game in my favourites games list and if i go to say **** to play the game I get this message...

Sorry, SCRABBLE is only available to residents of the USA, Canada or their respective territories.

NOW I FIND THIS INTERESTING.....My account is under my mothers address in USA and billing adddress as well.....

maybe I might get my mother to log on to my account and see if she can add the game IF it shows up to my Favourites>?

I know that in time it will come to other parts of the world....BUT like everyone here I want the badges yesterday...LOL...

Do you think that it is weird that even with the registration in USA I am unable to  get the game?

ty for your help everyone......
cheers,
Tekahu(Mak)

Mistyeyed

does anyone if for that 500 bingo badge..do you have to play an S on the end to get the count?   i was wondering if you had to spell out bingo or bingos?

Magzy

Scrabtacular 1.1  is now out and it is awesome!!!  Woot Woot got 6 bingos in one game!!!! Great job BH!!!    :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 24, 2008, 02:48:04 PM
does anyone if for that 500 bingo badge..do you have to play an S on the end to get the count?   i was wondering if you had to spell out bingo or bingos?

You don't spell the word bingo.  You get a bingo and 50pts when you use all letters in one turn.  500 bingos gets you a badge.  There's a post on here telling you how to rack them up quickly by using certain settings and double browsing.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 25, 2008, 02:43:03 PM
You don't spell the word bingo.  You get a bingo and 50pts when you use all letters in one turn.  500 bingos gets you a badge.  There's a post on here telling you how to rack them up quickly by using certain settings and double browsing.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on June 24, 2008, 09:15:03 AM
I terd to download scrabble & it wouldnt let me. I couldnt find it on the cheat list either.  :OO
OK i unistalled this game ,rebooted & downloaded it agin, the Trial period & it played well.  Now if only they would send me ny password,id be happy been waiting almost 24 hrs now & im not a happy camper at this point.  !@#$

Squid

I feel for ya, Missy.  I've been there myself..... several times.  Hopefully, it will come soon.  You might want to try emailing JP at replacecode@aol.com.  Have your receipt, reg. code, etc.  She might speed it up for ya!

Nonnie

Quote from: Homer on June 25, 2008, 02:49:45 PM

Could you tell me where is that postit I looked for it and could not find it or who posted it Thank you Nonnie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview