PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:43:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabtacular for pogo scrabble has been released

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Quote from: Squid on June 26, 2008, 10:27:28 AM
I feel for ya, Missy.  I've been there myself..... several times.  Hopefully, it will come soon.  You might want to try emailing JP at replacecode@aol.com.  Have your receipt, reg. code, etc.  She might speed it up for ya!
Squid, i did not get a receipt, just the Order Confirmation & sent the Reg & code. They wont give me a password for the game & i still have Trial period downloaded.

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 26, 2008, 01:16:40 PM
  Squid, i did not get a receipt, just the Order Confirmation & sent the Reg & code. They wont give me a password for the game & i still have Trial period downloaded.

go to your paypal history for your receipt

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Quote from: Homer on June 26, 2008, 02:04:13 PM
go to your paypal history for your receipt
Homer i dont use Paypal, i pay though my bank as i did with this game or my Credit card. I already cked with my bank & the money was taken out, but they wont give me a password.  :'(( So it looks like ill be paying again.

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on June 26, 2008, 02:10:51 PM
   Homer i dont use Paypal, i pay though my bank as i did with this game or my Credit card. I already cked with my bank & the money was taken out, but they wont give me a password.  :'(( So it looks like ill be paying again.

If you paid via echeck the password is not given until the check clears

zzcheatzz

This auto I bought and it just simply rocks, absolutely fantastic it is and never missed a beat, thank you.

sandyhook

Never mind I am moving this to tech support lol
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tara

Does anyone know how long it takes to rank out using this auto?  :-[

Runner

S1lent

Greetings,
Make sure your email is set to recieve mail from BH and not seeing it as junk or spam.  I have always had good luck with my passwords.  I use PayPal.

Hope this helps
S1lent

corpsmom

HELP!!!!!

My auto has quit working...it is not finding the game window..

Rhonda

Homer

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 1.6

corpsmom

Have done that several times now....and it is still not working.....now what????LOL

C~M

corpsmom

Sent in a TSR but have not heard anything yet. Just waiting to see what they say.

twinkle6590

>:D  ok i downloaded scrabtacular awhile back and it worked great. i went to open it today to help me with the scrabble premium album and it wont work at all. it says its registered but i guess theres a newer version available. i have 1.5 but i guess theres 1.6 now. So do i have to buy version 1.6 or can i download it on top of what i have??? what do i have to do to get my scrabtacular working so i can work on this album ???  :OO  I dont know where to go or what to search for to download it..and will my registration code i have for the older version be the same as well ??? someone please help me...... Isigh)

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview