PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 02:52:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why the limit on tokens for Hangman Hijinks?

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

I don't get why there is such a limit on tokens for Hangman Hijinks.  I am getting penalized for solving words quickly and instead of getting 100-200 per turn, like I should be getting, I am only getting about 60 every turn.  I realize Pogo is trying to cut down on cheating, but if you are going to make a game that plays so quick, up the limit on tokens so we aren't getting penalized.

Rant over.  !@#$ !@#$

mr.clean

slow your auto Down for starters..  Yeah pogo like too take tokens from cheaters in some games..

BadgeBabe

It doesn't just happen in Hangman. Almost every Pogo game except QWERTY, bowling, Scrabble and probably a couple I have forgotten to mention pay out very low after the first game played with an auto. My theory is that it is the  BH auto's rapid clicking of  the " new game" and " start" and the " Ok" screens which causes Pogo software to automatically reduce the token payout after the first game. You can set your PLAY speed on the auto as slow as you can, but the auto still rapidly clicks off every Pogo nuisance screen such as  the " OK" after a JP spin, or the " Play Again" screen.

I have done trials in most Pogo games where I stop the auto and click the nuisance screens myself, and when I do, the token payout goes back up to normal high levels. This is important when Pogo asks for X number of tokens to be won for a badge challenge instead of the older badges which always called for X number of games won or tasks performed ( like prizes released in Poppit).

I don't play on Pogo for tokens, as they are useless except for the token -counting weekly or M/ M challenges.  There was an easy one like this recently in Battle Phlinx as a M/M challenge. Luckily, I had a good auto program which won every game I played.
                                                Badge Babe

daveandjenn2002

For the record, I don't use autos.  So, it's not that.  I play on hard difficulty and after about 4-5 games, I get a score of about 200 and I only get about 35-40 of those tokens.  I realize they are trying to cut down on cheating, but they are fighting a losing battle in that regard.

Stinkerbell

I was saying to someone that Pogo is a business, and so $$$ hungry, that it won't surprise me if down the road, realizing the kind of money we here spend on cheats, Pogo starts offering some kind of "bot assistance program" to help get through those more difficult challenges.  They might be good for 1 challenge, or for a certain length of time and they would charge gems for them.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview