This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau 4th of July Daubers

Started by Zatanna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zatanna

Hey did anyone else notice the star daubers have been replaced with fireworks daubers, I hope they keep them!   :!@

mr.clean

lol where you been hiding under a rock!  And they are not going too keep them.

Squid

I didn't know about the fireworks daubers either.  I think it's nice that Pogo does little things like that to mark holidays, etc. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2008, 04:18:15 AM
I didn't know about the fireworks daubers either.  I think it's nice that Pogo does little things like that to mark holidays, etc. 

I'd rather see them save the cute graphics and put gems on sale, or even lower the subscription price.  Cheap bastages.  :)))

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 30, 2008, 05:32:34 AM
I'd rather see them save the cute graphics and put gems on sale, or even lower the subscription price.  Cheap bastages.  :)))
I'd like to see them offer gems for high numbers of tokens.  Something like..... 100 gems for 5 million tokens.  What else am I going to do with these tokens except spoil my mini. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2008, 05:48:15 AM
I'd like to see them offer gems for high numbers of tokens.  Something like..... 100 gems for 5 million tokens.  What else am I going to do with these tokens except spoil my mini. 

I'm takin mine with me.   :)))

Zatanna

Quote from: mr.clean on June 29, 2008, 10:34:15 PM
lol where you been hiding under a rock!  And they are not going too keep them.

:)))  I guess I was!  I like the paw print so I didnt even check until yesterday on other daubers!   

MsMissy

I wish they would keep them also. there so cute, but knowing pogo the will be gone soon. Oh well  :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview