Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Deluxe! Quest for the Funny Bone Badges - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Quote from: john82379 on August 12, 2008, 09:19:17 PM
Sad to say, this will be the first Deluxe game I won't purchase.  After playing it for one hour, i can't stand it anymore.  The things that glare out to me are how it jumps from being easy to hard in just what seems like a half hour, and there is no way to just play it on "easy" or "hard".  It's all one speed.  They should have marketed this game to kids a little better much like the original Operation game was.  Why they didn't beta test this game is beyond me they should have found a way to do it it's just a cluster of madness.  := :OO

I've been a beta tester a few times now, and I am currently one. Out of these times we have never tested a Deluxe game.

arniebear

QuoteSeems like just another Diner Dash, Cake Mania, Makeover Madness.... you get the idea.

I agree, this is not one I am going to purchase. 

gin

girls18.gif     :'((    6_6.gif    please say it's not so( I  need the badges and mini items.)    :=   

MsMissy

Can spmeone tell me What is an Agent?? & sassy i just love your little kitty looking at the puter. lol gezz too early, i cant spell either .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on August 14, 2008, 07:22:42 AM
Can spmeone tell me What is an Agent?? & sassy i just love your little kitty looking at the puter. lol gezz too early, i cant spell either .

In this case, an agent is the auto program.   (OO)

Runner

I found that after you get up in ranks, it makes you play the surgery game too much.  It's ridiculous. 

I think this is one game that is easy to rank out by hand though.  I am like rank 20 and only played a few hours.

Good luck all.

Mistyeyed

i wonder why pogo has not put this under the deluxe games on main page yet..how are we suppose to get the game?

MsMissy

TY for telling me that Stinkerbell, but why dont they just say Auto Program. its much easier too understand. lol

wildcat

i get errors all the time. and the game shuts down  !@#$
first i had a fatal error.
now i have that one:
error: acces violation at 0x004D63A4 (tried to read from 0x05E3A9C0), program terminated  :=

any tips?

dont know much about pc`s. glad to know where to turn on and start a prog...  :))

Mistyeyed

usually when they come out with a deluxe game,its listed towards the bottom of the main page with the other deluxe games,but its not showing there yet..

Tara

It's not officially released yet is why you don't see it. You can get there though. :^*

Mistyeyed

i finally was able to get in to a room and play it..i found myself getting bored with it after bout fifteen minutes..you just keep doing the same thing over and over,not much changes..going to be a long way to rank 50 with this..

~Sassy~

Well I finally am learning the fine art of surgery.  :)) I am I think rank #4 and have lost as mant patients as that.  doctor.gif I get nervous with the one where you have to unfreeze something.  :(

Oh well I am busy working on the last rank of my Golf...should have it tonight. Then I will probably break down and buy all the programs I need and this new game too.

Hubby is gonna be broke soon, bless his heart.  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview