This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Check out the Pogo home page- New Apps. for Next Beta Testers

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Beta testing is now open. Go apply at www.pogo.com. There is a changing banner on the top of the home page. One of the ads is for Beta Testers to apply. You cannot apply anywhere else, not here, not through any emails.

Good Luck

Stinkerbell

They don't like me.  I didn't get chosen last time, but I applied again.  This time I kept it short and sweet.  When it asked why I want to be a beta tester I said "because you need me."  Maybe that will woo them?   :))

Janadra

mr.clean

stickerbell  you need too kinda have an idea what games they are going too be testing for..

Once you know that you say you like those kinds of games.

They might not want your Vista allso lol (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 02, 2008, 09:32:18 PM
stickerbell  you need too kinda have an idea what games they are going too be testing for..

Once you know that you say you like those kinds of games.

They might not want your Vista allso lol (OO)

With Vista, they can't tell if it's their bugs or Vista's bugs messing things up.   :))

john82379

ya I have Vista and I just told them I have XP there wasn't a choice for Vista anyways :"

denadatoday

Is it safe?  Does it call attention to your auto/glitch use or get your account checked out if you apply?

BadgeBabe

Quote from: denadatoday on July 03, 2008, 12:03:04 AM
Is it safe?  Does it call attention to your auto/glitch use or get your account checked out if you apply?

I've been one twice, cheating my head off on reg. Pogo the entire time, so from my experience last year, I can say that unless you submit a Java Log with evidence of cheating on it, you are safe. BTW, I never submitted a Java Log, LOL. People submit their Java Logs when they report " bugs" in the games. I never found one that I thought needed reporting. The games in Beta, IMO, at least when I was there, either worked well, or were completely a mess, with Java freezes for all players, getting booted out of rooms for no reason or not being able to get into the game rooms.
It's a mixed bag. Fun to see once, tedious after the first time through.

Badge Babe

STARRIENIGHT

white flag.gif           Can someone tell me where to look for the the beta testers app .. ive been to the homepage but notta a thing about it on the banner .. i did it once and i loved it but that time they advertise on the newspaper thing .. please let me know god bless Bunny

Homer

Quote from: STARRIENIGHT on April 18, 2010, 01:10:57 PM
white flag.gif           Can someone tell me where to look for the the beta testers app .. ive been to the homepage but notta a thing about it on the banner .. i did it once and i loved it but that time they advertise on the newspaper thing .. please let me know god bless Bunny

They aren't accepting applications any longer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview