PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:31:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reset stats

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

SoaringUSAEagle

Nope... No reason to.  Mine look human like lol

Homer

Nope. No need to. ;) Unless you been running 24/7

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

evens if you reset them, pogo still can go and see what you had, can't they???

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Ducky on June 22, 2004, 02:12:32 AM

That's what my thoughts have always been.   :-\

Joe Schmoe

Quote from: Ducky on June 22, 2004, 02:12:32 AM
I imagine they probably can.

I don`t reset mine cuz I have nothing to hide and they can`t tell autos were involved. But I`ve known quite a few people reset their stats and have evidence of that from the badges or prizes won in that game.

evilone373

i reset mine,just for the fact that i retain the badges and no one can look at my games won vs. lost also it deletes when i started playing the game(the date),.yes if you look under badge tab and since ive got tri peaks badges really close together i guess they could call me a cheat,but i dont think alot in there are that intelligent. not knocking them just dont think the average joe is gonna look,like they would stats.anyone got their whackdown badge quicker than 8 days?  :P  dj that macro rocks

LuLu

Yes, I too, have reset my stats on a couple games.  I also don't draw attention to myself with using say, my jaguar badge.  Anytime I see one in the room, I look at their stats.  It's a  habit I have, I guess I'm just curious if they used an auto to get it.  Otherwise, it would have taken me a least a year to get that badge!  World Class didn't take that long...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview