This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1300 YAY

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

i know there is another topic about this but i couldnt find it!!!!!!!

i just got the rank 40 pogo addition solitaire badge and it gave me my 1300th badge wahooooo!!

ok thanks for listening heheh!!

Runner

S1lent

Congrats,
Remember when the 600 badge club was a big deal.

A few years from now you will be at 2000 Badges?

Again, WTG
S1lent

Stinkerbell

jeffy

thanks all, i still have about 60+ more badges that i havent got just from club pogo rank games. i got a while to go.

BadgeBabe

I have a question.. If someone with a Club Pogo account finds out that they have, say, a fatal illness, or if a spouse with a Club Pogo accont dies, can the account be given away to a person of their choice?
Like, I know someone who is ill....not sure how serious it is yet. They have close to 1400 badges, over 80 million tokens ( whoopee) and have cheated their way through most of the games with less than 10 rank badges and no weekly badge challenges left to pick up. As llong as the Billing Info was deleted and the password given to the next person, could that be done as a gesture of friendship?

If the person who was possibly dying also wanted to give away their auto package, would the programs possibly be transferrable since it was paid for by a person who will no longer be using it? It's not like double-dipping.. Only one user, ever.

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 05:17:10 PM
I have a question.. If someone with a Club Pogo account finds out that they have, say, a fatal illness, or if a spouse with a Club Pogo accont dies, can the account be given away to a person of their choice?
Like, I know someone who is ill....not sure how serious it is yet. They have close to 1400 badges, over 80 million tokens ( whoopee) and have cheated their way through most of the games with less than 10 rank badges and no weekly badge challenges left to pick up. As llong as the Billing Info was deleted and the password given to the next person, could that be done as a gesture of friendship?

If the person who was possibly dying also wanted to give away their auto package, would the programs possibly be transferrable since it was paid for by a person who will no longer be using it? It's not like double-dipping.. Only one user, ever.

What is wrong with you?

You know someone who may be seriously ill and all you want to know is if their pogo account and auto programs are transferrable?  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2008, 05:30:13 PM
What is wrong with you?

You know someone who may be seriously ill and all you want to know is if their pogo account and auto programs are transferrable?  ::)

Hi, Homer
Since you are unaware of the circumstances of my inquiry, please don't judge. It's not what you apparently think. The person who is ill is the one who wanted to know what might happen so their Pogo screen name and badges, etc could remain. A legacy of sorts from someone who has been a Pogo player since there was a Pogo.

No harm meant by the question at all, and if you had the facts, you would understand.

BB

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 06:28:10 PM
Hi, Homer
Since you are unaware of the circumstances of my inquiry, please don't judge. It's not what you apparently think. The person who is ill is the one who wanted to know what might happen so their Pogo screen name and badges, etc could remain. A legacy of sorts from someone who has been a Pogo player since there was a Pogo.

No harm meant by the question at all, and if you had the facts, you would understand.

BB

Then don't post your inquiry on the forum if you are gonna leave out the facts. I find your "inquiry" cold and heartless.

There are many people in this forum who are facing chronic illness, are caretakers to children and parents, alike who are ailing.  Your post is a grim reminder of pain that people are enduring at this time and sad memories of lives lost.  The best legacy you could leave this person is not to subject them to the humiliation of being spoken of in the past tense in a public forum.  These are thngs best kept private when you are considering dispersing their property.  The best legacy is one kept in the heart forever.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2008, 06:39:21 PM
Then don't post your inquiry on the forum if you are gonna leave out the facts. I find your "inquiry" cold and heartless.

There are many people in this forum who are facing chronic illness, are caretakers to children and parents, alike who are ailing.  Your post is a grim reminder of pain that people are enduring at this time and sad memories of lives lost.  The best legacy you could leave this person is not to subject them to the humiliation of being spoken of in the past tense in a public forum.  These are thngs best kept private when you are considering dispersing their property.  The best legacy is one kept in the heart forever.

I didn't leave out " the facts". I left out ONE fact- the ID of the person and what my relationship is to the person. You have taken my post and turned it into something it was never meant to be.
I never want anyone here to hurt or to have bad memories or to judge me based upon YOUR interpretation, which is extremely harsh and which is also incomplete and incorrect.

The things you have said are colder and more heartless than anything I have posted and you STILL don't know the facts. Not at all.

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 07:21:30 PM
I didn't leave out " the facts". I left out ONE fact- the ID of the person and what my relationship is to the person. You have taken my post and turned it into something it was never meant to be.
I never want anyone here to hurt or to have bad memories or to judge me based upon YOUR interpretation, which is extremely harsh and which is also incomplete and incorrect.

The things you have said are colder and more heartless than anything I have posted and you STILL don't know the facts. Not at all.

Go cry me a river.  girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

You have an excuse for everything don't you?

You say you only left out one fact then contradict yourself by saying "you STILL don't know the facts"

I don't want to know the "facts" I think it's inappropriate for you to raise the question in the forum. It is a personal and private matter.  Death is not an easy subject and when shared with strangers, it tends to be an uncomfortable subject.  If you feel that you must discuss this with someone then Pogo customer support would be the proper place.

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 05:17:10 PM

This has to be the most ridiculous post I think I have ever read. I could pick it apart, but I won't even waste my time.
For someone who THINKS they know everything you sure have made an ass out of yourself with this whole post. You should be ashamed of yourself to even post this kind of stuff.

Mary

mr.clean

man you really don'nt know how sick she is >:D :o0

shoes

I am not sure which I am about this post--mad or sad, and at whom--the ill person or the writer of the post.

swamp

gator8_24

Well, this thread was certainly highjacked. I started to read ab out Jeff's 1300 badges and boom completley different thread!

Congrats Jeff!  Be sure to quickly get a couple more so that 1300 is lucky!  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview