Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1300 YAY

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on July 07, 2008, 08:27:06 AM
Well, this thread was certainly highjacked. I started to read ab out Jeff's 1300 badges and boom completley different thread!

Congrats Jeff!  Be sure to quickly get a couple more so that 1300 is lucky!  :)))

Sure did...didn't it. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Congrats jeffy!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

A warm and genuine CONGRATS to Jeffy.  Well done, my fellow cheater.

As a side note:  Please try not to be harsh with posters here who are trying to ask a simple question.  We don't know all there is to know behind the inquiry and should try not to judge.   There have been times when things I've posted have been miscontrued and it's a hurtful thing when someone's intention is not what others may make it.   Try to be fair.... and understanding... OR.... just ignore the post and move on.

Back to Jeffy:  Congrats!  That's mucho badges.  I've made it to about 750... LOL

Kyle

vasunlover

Monkey

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 05:17:10 PM
I have a question.. If someone with a Club Pogo account finds out that they have, say, a fatal illness, or if a spouse with a Club Pogo accont dies, can the account be given away to a person of their choice?
Like, I know someone who is ill....not sure how serious it is yet. They have close to 1400 badges, over 80 million tokens ( whoopee) and have cheated their way through most of the games with less than 10 rank badges and no weekly badge challenges left to pick up. As llong as the Billing Info was deleted and the password given to the next person, could that be done as a gesture of friendship?

If the person who was possibly dying also wanted to give away their auto package, would the programs possibly be transferrable since it was paid for by a person who will no longer be using it? It's not like double-dipping.. Only one user, ever.

::) Tara and Homer took the words right out of my mouth. This is a ridiculous post, even coming from you. Does this person know that you just told their private business to thousands on a public forum? Pitiful. I don't know how anyone can defend this garbage. You need help.

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 06, 2008, 07:21:30 PM
I left out ONE fact- the ID of the person and what my relationship is to the person.
Sounds like two to me. Perhaps you need to see this thread: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.html  :-[

On topic though, congrats jeffy.  tumbsup.gif

wildcat

congrats jeffy  :D

and  :oo :-X about the rest in this

jeffy

lol they really come out of the woodwork for my threads.
* jeffy hides

Squid

Quote from: jeffy on July 07, 2008, 06:01:26 PM
lol they really come out of the woodwork for my threads.
* jeffy hides

ROFL... I needed that chuckle, Jeffy, thanks.  :)))  :))

Tara

Quote from: Squid on July 07, 2008, 10:01:40 AM
As a side note:  Please try not to be harsh with posters here who are trying to ask a simple question.  We don't know all there is to know behind the inquiry and should try not to judge.   There have been times when things I've posted have been misconstrued and it's a hurtful thing when someone's intention is not what others may make it.   Try to be fair.... and understanding... OR.... just ignore the post and move on.

Why didn't you ignore the post and move on? Do you think your opinion in your post is all that matters? You can bet your ass that I have an opinion about something, I WILL say how I feel about it.

I hate when people try to tell me what I can say and can't, especially on the internet and on this forum. .  :xx

Squid

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2008, 04:23:45 PM
Why didn't you ignore the post and move on? Do you think your opinion in your post is all that matters? You can bet your ass that I have an opinion about something, I WILL say how I feel about it.

I hate when people try to tell me what I can say and can't, especially on the internet and on this forum. .  :xx

I didn't have to ignore the post and move on, Tara.  I was trying to be fair and understanding, unlike you.  Are you ever nice to ANYONE?  I'll even try to be fair and understanding with you, too.  It may be tough.... but I'll try.

Tara

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2008, 04:29:00 PM
I didn't have to ignore the post and move on, Tara.  I was trying to be fair and understanding, unlike you.  Are you ever nice to ANYONE?  I'll even try to be fair and understanding with you, too.  It may be tough.... but I'll try.

Don't be fair and understanding with me because I can tell you right now, that the post badgebabe made was ridiculous..but that's my opinion and I stand by it 100%.  I really don't care what you think about me. I'm not here to impress you, ever.

Squid

Well... that's good.  Because you don't.

Go ahead, Tara, continue to spread your poison.  Be miserable.

Tara

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2008, 04:45:45 PM

bubblegum.gif

Squid

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2008, 04:41:36 PM
but that's my opinion and I stand by it 100%. 
It's not just you who shares that opinion.  :!!

I didn't have to ignore the post and move on, Tara. 
We didn't have to ignore it either.

I was trying to be fair and understanding, unlike you. 
How can you even be understanding of that post? Would you spend your time worrying over $150+ dollars if you have a seriously ill family member or friend? I don't think so.  ::)

Are you ever nice to ANYONE? 
Yes, she is actually. Just because she isn't nice to you doesn't mean she acts that way towards everyone. Not everyone has to go prancing around with rainbows and unicorns to be considered nice.  ::)

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I hope she does. Having some personality is a good thing!

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2008, 05:55:37 PM
:<<
This is just trying to provoke her, isn't it? You could have tried being a little less obvious, you know. :))  brazil.gif

Squid

Your post isn't even worth responding to.  You've twisted things nicely to suit your purpose and it seems you didn't even really read the posts that preceded yours.  I'm done. 

Monkey

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2008, 07:44:06 PM
Your post isn't even worth responding to. 
But yet you responded. Classic! I expect nothing less.  :))

Why didn't you take your own advice and just ignore my post?  :)) :))

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2008, 07:44:06 PM
You've twisted things nicely to suit your purpose and it seems you didn't even really read the posts that preceded yours.
Yes, I did read every single post in this thread, and what did I twist? Or is that just your way of admitting that someone called you out on something for once?  <:>

Runner

1. Don't Mess with my Tara               !@#$            :{:             :=                :oo      :[         

2. I vote that this topic be locked up tighter than Homer's ____________ (fill in blank)

(edited because I don't know the difference between an  e & y )

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 10, 2008, 11:06:31 PM
1. Don't Mess with me Tara               !@#$            :{:             :=                :oo      :[         

Hmmmm, I scrolled this topic back, and I don't see where I said anything to you.  O+O

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview