PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:22:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with getting to Poppa Zoppa

Started by BalletDancer13,

Previous topic - Next topic

BalletDancer13

Anyone else having a problem getting to Poppa Zoppa?

From the main page if I click Poppa Zoppa, the page to pick a room or click play now actually freezes and says Page not Responding. And I have to restart the browser all over again.

If a friend on a friend list is in a room it works fine going through it that way and I assume if I use a backdoors site that it will work fine. THis is the only game I'm having problems with.

I contact the help (yes I know it's about as helpful as asking a monkey to help me) but I was wondering if there was any problems for you guys?

harley89

Quote from: BalletDancer13 on July 11, 2008, 01:28:00 PM
Anyone else having a problem getting to Poppa Zoppa?

From the main page if I click Poppa Zoppa, the page to pick a room or click play now actually freezes and says Page not Responding. And I have to restart the browser all over again.

If a friend on a friend list is in a room it works fine going through it that way and I assume if I use a backdoors site that it will work fine. THis is the only game I'm having problems with.

I contact the help (yes I know it's about as helpful as asking a monkey to help me) but I was wondering if there was any problems for you guys?
No problems but be fair the monkey would be more help

mr.clean

I was hoping the 36 chain badge would be easyer this week  but it has'nt happened. :"

Stinkerbell

MsMissy

ss 2 any one who had problems, but i had none at all, got that badge. whoopee!!   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview