PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:09:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tip!

Started by Swiss_EU,

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss_EU

Use the autos with intelligence, don't get the badges too fast, they are DATED!
So if you are playing the same game and you go from 1 badge (rank) to another, make sure that the badges are not e.g. 5 days apart, instead get to the last rank and wait a week or so, play a different game, then come back and finish the other you were playing.

:P

PS: I know many of you probably knew all this, but maybe some others didn't.

DyingToLive

Super Duckie

hehe, i gained 5 ranks in WWW in like 30 mins already  :D

Bizach0620

Super Duckie

I guess duckies aren't to smart, lol ???

FlippantOne

Don't be a moron about using the auto in WWW, you'll get banned for sure if you do it like that.  Pogo_Steve monitors almost all the WWW rooms, and if he catches you and even has a suspicion that you're using an Auto he will ban you without hesitation, only speaking from experience, so watch it.  ::)

ZaLandCruiser

Yes Heres another story with Pogo_Steve  :-\, I put my keytext and MM on and go walk the dog for about 10 minutes and im BOOTED "Ejected for unsportsmanlike Behavior (or conduct) Lol , and hadn't played it in a few days , guess now im gonna have to listen to my friend "Go 1 rank a Day" Darn it i wanna finish that one  :'(  never have gotten a chance to see the badge  :'(. Steve is King in Whackdown and we probably will have hell with Phlinx Steve made that game too  :-\ so Bob if ya can , will you make it so the auto will loose a game or 2 every 10 games. Had to have my Say in this  ;).

honeypyye

I got my badge 2 months ago and never once saw Steve come into the room I was in.  But then again I never let it run over night either.  I sat there with it.  Thats before the "helper" came out.   :)

ZaLandCruiser

Hey i have never used the helper :-\ because the % just dont go up as fast as doing it my self , I usually sit there with it 99% of the time but i made my own helper that will click new game for me when i feel like putting it on ;D , Pogo_Steve EVEN CATCHES me when i loose 35 % of my games and keep my Winning streak below 10 games  ???, He is just a pain in my ass and if he ctaches me ill be back before he can even get a donut  ;D. Im almost done with it tho maybe ill get it before steve catches me but , if he doesnt ill hide for a week or 2 and then do tri peaks  ;D.

DJ_

Sounds to me like you're on Steve's sh*t list  :P

ZaLandCruiser

yousmellbad

what i love though is the rooms i go and play in occassionaly, there are a bunch of people with 100% winning percentages. they won something like 35,000 games, but only lost around 100. They dont get booted.

When i run WWW i only let it go for around an hour or 2 and I lose some games every once in a while. If for some reason I ever get booted or banned im going to be really mad

Super Duckie

don't draw attention toi yourself, and you will be fine

DEBKARLAR

i got 100% and i don't even use an auto for WWW i play easiest level it's not that hard to win on easiest level

Super Duckie

what do you do, write it on paper and pause the game and figure it out  :P

Homer

I think you only need to eat the first veggie to stay at 100%  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

Swiss_EU

I make it MISS the last word everytime, that way I won't be listed as a parfect gamer :)
That game is getting boring though, I mean even with out, it covers 20% in 8 hours....and yes, I counted them LOL

Swiss_EU

damn I can't spell for sh... I meant "Even with auto"  LOL ::)

snoopers

For those who don't know ...there is a glitch in the whomp game. Taking advantage of it will get your  % to go faster.Set your auto to miss every one,it will miss the last carrot,and if you have time  sit there and hit new game,skip the speed round.it raises % almost twice as fast.And your name will never pop up as pefect game so steve won't notice you...lol. If you don't have the auto it will work the same doin the words the hard way.
I have never poted here so hope i did this the right way...TY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview