Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tip!

Started by Swiss_EU,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

You did it right. Welcome snoopers. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dannon

Quote from: snoopers on June 24, 2004, 11:41:30 AM
For those who don't know ...there is a glitch in the whomp game. Taking advantage of it will get your  % to go faster.Set your auto to miss every one,it will miss the last carrot,and if you have time  sit there and hit new game,skip the speed round.it raises % almost twice as fast.And your name will never pop up as pefect game so steve won't notice you...lol. If you don't have the auto it will work the same doin the words the hard way.
I have never poted here so hope i did this the right way...TY

At what time do you hit the new game for this to take effect?

Super Duckie

Before the Bonus round, right before it

Dannon

ok so, right after it counts the tokins..... and when it says you win get ready for the speed round?

Super Duckie

Player1959

Speaking of WWW, today I happened to notice a player because of his or her HUGE token amount...so being nosey, I click on that person's stats.  The person had lost 1238 games straight!!!  I think he or she was trying to get the % of wins down....but failed to understand that also on the stats page for WWW is longest winning and longest losing streak.  So this person had a winning streak of 1000+ games and a losing streak of 1000+ games.  Be smart...who the heck would even play the game if they lost 1000 games in a row!!

Where the heck is this Pogo Steve ???   (smiling)

Super Duckie

I never saw any of the Pogo Admins Yet, and i been a memeber over a year

ZaLandCruiser

Don't wanna meet them  :) They are mean and if the stalk you that means your on there Sh*t list usually its Pogo_Steve who follows people ;) :-\.

evilone373

the macro dj and pd made for whackdown is awesome   i went from start to finish in 8 days using it along with mm.(i just wanted to seee how fast i could get it under a reg.name)
beats just running mm by itself and waiting 3 days to move another zuchinni rank

Dannon

Quote from: evilone373 on June 28, 2004, 09:45:55 PM
the macro dj and pd made for whackdown is awesome   i went from start to finish in 8 days using it along with mm.(i just wanted to seee how fast i could get it under a reg.name)
beats just running mm by itself and waiting 3 days to move another zuchinni rank

ok im lost. can i have links to this? and how do i set it up
thanks

evilone373

Quoteok im lost. can i have links to this? and how do i set it up
thanks

the macro i used was the first one dj posted in this forum,i believe it was mmhelper v.3 not sure but it immediately hit new game,did not wait till after eating first carrot..cheatpogo.com is where i believe it is at now.
gl
on the set-up,i open the game then the moleminer4 cheat i got from badgehelp.com and then once the game is up i go and double click on the mmhelper v3 ,sometimes i have to hit new game once the mm4 has guessed the words until the macro (down by the clock flashing) clicks in and takes over for me.....gl

Dannon

Ok I found it.
No the problem I am having is that it will click the first game to restart, but then it dosnt do anything...
My auto will go into the bonus round after that and keep playing full games

chuckbronson

you have to set mole minor for to miss every 1 in options

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview