This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

36 Super Chain Badge

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

For everyone trying to get this one, this might be a good week for it.  Yesterday I got it 1x and today during the first game I got it again.  Also, yesterday I also got it 1x for my daughters account.

Each time I got it I was only trying to make long chains, not worried about winning or losing. 
One other thing I did was always play in an empty room.  It seems like I get higher scores and longer chains when I am in a game by myself.  Don't know if this helps anyone, but I thought it was worth a shot.

The only thing is that like with the weekly challenges, if you get the same badge multiple times, you get the 2x or x2 by the badge, but not with this one.  I wish it showed up, sheesh.

Mistyeyed

the first time i used the auto on this,i got the badge right away..i could hardly believe it..

mr.clean

Hey Stickerbell! You  must be really lucky!   I thought the samething that this week might be a  chance too get this badge.

But my auto seems too play really dumb most of the time  :xx

Anyone good at this game and can get this badge  for me?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 14, 2008, 09:54:47 PM
Hey Stickerbell! You  must be really lucky!   I thought the samething that this week might be a  chance too get this badge.

But my auto seems too play really dumb most of the time  :xx

Anyone good at this game and can get this badge  for me?

Just for the heck of it, I tried playing again to see if I could win it again but after over 3 hours of play, by hand, nada.  So I think you're right... it's the luck of the board and how you play it.

I would be happy to try for you, but I'm thinking it would take longer than you'd want to give up the account for.  Could take days, on and off of course.

arniebear

I got this badge a long time ago, when I really was not very good at the game and at rank three. It is truly just luck on how the board is set up.

gotmail

how do you get the 36 super chain badge?? i would like to get it  if i can,

thanks
gotmail

Nonnie

I also got mine this last Challenge actually I did a few days ahead of time I usually on Mon and Tues work on up coming badges!  As for how to get the Badge a lot of luck and a good Cheat such as Pogo Cheats........lol vacation8.gif

wildcat

i got the badge first day the game was out. i did it for a few friends too.
love this game  :^*

Stinkerbell

I must have used up  my lifetime allowance of 36 Super Chains because I've been trying to get it for my other daughter and in this past weeks time, haven't been able to get 1.  I get plenty of 20's and even a few 34's but no 36ers.  Good luck to all who try it!

HUGZNE1

Ok, I'm lost. :OO where did I put the lost map or my dunce cap?  I would love to attempt this badge, but I have one problem,  I don't know what game it's in!! girls18.gif lol  I'll be grateful for any input.

Hugzne1?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: HUGZNE1 on July 22, 2008, 10:12:03 AM
Ok, I'm lost. :OO where did I put the lost map or my dunce cap?  I would love to attempt this badge, but I have one problem,  I don't know what game it's in!! girls18.gif lol  I'll be grateful for any input.

Hugzne1?

It's in PoppaZoppa  You have to make a chain of 36 to get the badge.  Tips:  Save the buildings with the chains til you absolutely need to use them and don't use the reactor building until you absolutely, positively, you're gonna die... need to use it.  The reason to save that one is that it changes colors depending on what next building color is that you need so it will ALWAYS be one that can save you until it's been used.  Did that make sense at all? :-[

HUGZNE1

Yes,  tumbsup.gif thank you very much!  :D Soon as you said poppa zoppa I knew ..lol.  See Gas floats and I get brain farts ?.? occasionally.
lol

Hugzne1?

bubbleup

I got this badge before I was rank one and wasn't really sure what I was even doing! It must be totally random and pure luck on my end.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview