This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JigsawGPS is the new Jigsaw Treasure Hunter cheat

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

I got JigsawGPS downloaded & bought game, but waiting for pasword.  6_6.gif  been playing Trial period, but time is almost gone.

Mistyeyed

we definitely got spoiled with the scrabble auto..i see this one will need a few tweaks to it..

whyme

I ordered it also, still waiting on the password.  This password is taking awhile. :/// :///

msgg

Did you check your 150 page(if you have one) thats where I got mine it had been added to the page and i generated it myself took about 10 mins :-*

whyme

Yep and just checked it again.  Oh well, if I haven't got it by tomorrow I will bug them about it I guess.  :-\

swamp

:///  still waiting on my p/w  BH must be behind  <:>
:o :ooo :o  thanks guys that was fast    :!!

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on July 15, 2008, 04:29:05 PM
:///  still waiting on my p/w  BH must be behind  <:>
:o :ooo :o  thanks guys that was fast    :!!

Hey, Swamp, can you make up your mind?  :))

FreecellFanny

My 150 page updated in less than 2 hours. Great service as usual!  :/\

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on July 15, 2008, 09:00:21 AM
I got JigsawGPS downloaded & bought game, but waiting for pasword.  6_6.gif  been playing Trial period, but time is almost gone.
Afer i waited over 2 hrs ,i sent them a message & got a rely back to go to my 150 page . they put new game in there already & just click to get password. Im a happy camper . But now it doesnt want to work.  :'((  but ill get it back.   :///

zzcheatzz

v0.7 is released.

Seems very slow to complete puzzle over 8 minutes.  What is the best settings to use which java and speed etc.

Mary

0.7 does`nt work at all here starts puzzles then moves pieces all over have to finish by hand..

Fitzkarin

Pogo is still "tweaking" the game.  All of the autos for it have been rendered just about useless.

Nonnie

I have noticed when I help with the puzzles the Cheat gets upset it will hit all the Hints or asks for a new game....lol      :%#      :{:

gran2x2

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 20, 2008, 05:36:01 PM
I did d/l 3x and it keeps giving me version 7.. :'((

That's because you are an AOL user. Hit the F5 key to refresh the page then try again

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

destiny child

It is still doing the same thing. Does not pick all the pieces up. puts more togeather, but when it can't find  the ones it left in drawer it uses all the hints that restarts puzzle girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview