Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free club pogo 1 month guest pass

Started by ladywarior,

Previous topic - Next topic

ladywarior

Hi all;

Found this in google if this link doesnt work go to google type in the seach dealspl.us club pogo should give you a link.  you do have to create a new account. no joke its for real 1 month free club pogo pass with a new account. Link http://dealspl.us/Club-Pogo-Quick-Simple-Guest-Pass-1-month-FREE_96308  I found it on google just typed in play club pogo for free or the dealspl.us club pogo should give you the page link. Hope it works for ya have fun with it.

Ladywarior

2fast4u

It works...and it is free they didnt ask for credit card or anything

2fast4u

it says it is....can anyone tell me as well if it is...it didnt ask for credit card or anything....
and thanks very much i will do some more research and find more

ladywarior

Hey

Ive had that accout with pogo since I found it yesterday and they havent asked me for a credit card number yet.  Is a matter of fact I got the conformation email this morning saying I had the month with club pogo so yes its free and it does work
Found  out you can apply it to a current account and this pass is only good until August 8th 2008 one pass per account so get it while its hot folks. I got it on my old club pogo account as well as the new one I created.

Ladywarior

Candyred32

Quote from: ladywarior on July 16, 2008, 09:03:47 AM
you do have to create a new account.

Ladywarior

Just head's up, I used my husband's account and it let him have the guess pass. So, you don't have to create a new account.

firecaptainswife

my boys will be VERY happy about this, of course that means less pogo time for mommy lol

Claiken

I think this is the same one thats been floating around forever. it expires the same day as that one, and it wont work for me.

firecaptainswife

figures I will just have to have them try it and see

geewhiz

:(tried to use this link tonight on my granddaughter's acct and get a pogo message that the url not valid.,Thought it was good to 8/11????

cherrypie

It sucks  that they pulled it early?

duenick

thanks for the info in really helped me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx

Darling

Darling

my pc crashed an i lost all my programs including
my 1 month free of pogo cheats .  help.gif
so, I am not happy an not sure what to do.
I have tried to reapply to the 1 month free again
with no avail .
Help !

Homer

Quote from: Darling on February 16, 2009, 10:14:01 AM
my pc crashed an i lost all my programs including
my 1 month free of pogo cheats .  help.gif
so, I am not happy an not sure what to do.
I have tried to reapply to the 1 month free again
with no avail .
Help !

There is no such thing as 1 month of free pogocheats

There is no charge for using the forum

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nannysangel6

mrsyahoo5

Are there any one month free pass offers right now.  I had one until about 2 weeks ago and it expired and I haven't been able to find another one.

Squid

None seem to be available at the moment.  Your best best is to go into Pogo and ask someone in a room/lobby if they will send you a pass for 5 days or whatever period they are for.

FreecellFanny