This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my tokens are gone!!!!

Started by sthrnl3al3y,

Previous topic - Next topic

sthrnl3al3y

can anyone help me? i was playing on pogo and logged out, when i logged back in 3 hours later all of my tokens were gone. pogo says i was playing poker and lost them all. i have emailed them for 2 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've lost 4million tokens.....and suggestions

Homer

Have you given your pogo screen name and password to anyone? I suggest you change your password now. As for the tokens they are gone. Pogo will not give them back. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

evilone373

i had that happen a few months ago,seems like it was during an update,happened to alot of people,although everyone got all there tokens back.
i always take a screen shot of my badges when i win a rank badge and file it just in case,at least you have proof that way.

SirS Club

Pogo tm, is just trying to reep people off they just need to get a life or something

Stupiddave99

Did you get scammed? - http://www.pimpmyscreenname.tk - I made a name real quick and he got into it. - A whole 50 tokens ;D

DEBKARLAR

maybe he can "pimp" my banned name with 66 mil, he can only cash in the tokens but not play any games Mwahahahaha

Element

Quotecan anyone help me? i was playing on pogo and logged out, when i logged back in 3 hours later all of my tokens were gone. pogo says i was playing poker and lost them all. i have emailed them for 2 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've lost 4million tokens.....and suggestions

There are three options, either you gave out ur sn & pw and just forgot about it OR someone brute forced / hacked into your account OR some EA/Pogo emmployee felt like screwing with someones account and deleted all of your tokens.

Quotecan anyone help me?

Theres absolutly nothing anyone (even admins) from this site can do to help you get your tokens back  ;) sorry for your loss  :-[

sthrnl3al3y

i never give out any of my pogo info, i really think these pogo programmers got bored and erased my tokens, they erased my lifetime tokens too. i have sent about 20 email to them and I've been asked what time and day it happened about 10 times. also they want my java log. i was nice to them but not anymore ;)    thx for all the suggestions you guys have left.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview