PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:06:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly mystery pieces

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggen

Has anyone figured out the requirements for any of the mystery pieces yet?

I know owning all property cards or $300+ aren't requirements.

Jesse148

cranky

they go by rank the first is free then the 2nd row (or first piece) u unlock at rank 5 just put your mouse over it and it will tell you.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Yes, you unlock the full second row when you hit rank 5, you unlock the full third row at rank 15.

Nonnie

No but, Here's what I do I am at rank 7 and I figured how to rank up fast in 21-24 min every time.  I first take my Legal other self (other paid Sub) and go into Pogo rooms, I do not check anything and I unchecked where it asks for bots to replace players.  Make it private go and when it comes to winning I figured out to do AUCTIONS not just buy, I  bid .01 for my other self and I bid .06 and the bid stops with me,  I at first gave more tokens but, it auto stops at .06 in the bidding that is with 2 people only it could stop at more with 4.  I am sure you can get a friend to help and just keep the bidding down that way you can afford houses and it goes by pretty fast!  It is a little more fun cause you have to keep up with what bid on I give my self a few in the front.  But, I get the old Boardwalk for .06 all for that even less if I want too.  Try it!  I am holding off on the cheat for a while.  Rather spend it on Operation.

Biggen

If you scroll to the bottom of the page when you are selecting your game piece there are pieces with a question mark over them.  They are below the ones you will get for ranking up.

FreecellFanny

I wonder if one of the mystery pieces is the little dog. I always liked that one best.  6_6.gif

IfYouOnlyKnew

:^*
Im creeping up on rank 7 and was looking at stats and thinking that its possibly these three things......

How many houses and hotels have been built?

How much rent has been collected?

Number of trades??

Was just tossing those out as ideas..... i was jsut thinking kinda like in thousand island how u have to collect so many chests etc maybe this is the same way????  but not sure was just a wild guess??

phreaky1

I am thinking they will be available once the secret badges and mini items are, which will hopefully be SOON!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview