This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Sticker Shock

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I thought that 28 gems for the Monopoly PB this month was a little excessive, but it turns out that October's Spooky Slotz PB badge is gonna be the same amount.  Must be the new going rate for these special PB's.  I feel that Pogo is starting to suck the life out me  !@#$

popcorns

I feel the same way Arniebear.  I have decided to start cutting pogo off.  I don't want to go into withdraw so going to go slow.  I did not purchase all of the premiums this month when I saw how much.  There were a few I wished I did not purchase like Tripeacks.  That was not even a challenge-clicking new game 100 times.  I think pogo is putting to much crap together and we all are following along and giving them our money.   :/o\   :'((   girls18.gif

FreecellFanny

I will buy the special edition badges because once they are gone, they're gone. However, I do not buy the books or MM badges until they go on sale. And they always do eventually.  tumbsup.gif

Tara

Quote from: popcorns on September 18, 2008, 01:51:43 PM
There were a few I wished I did not purchase like Tripeacks.  That was not even a challenge-clicking new game 100 times. 

Actually, pogo didn't intend for you to hit new game 100 times. You could of played the game out like it was set up to be played (playing 100 long ass games). Sorry, but you can't put that one on pogo, you chose to hit new game 100 times.  :P  I like the fast ones.  tumbsup.gif

denadatoday

28 gems is crazy ridiculous.  I'm no longer buying the new ones when they come out either.  Only the limited badges, and the rest can sit until/unless there's a sale.

Used to be obsessed with Pogo but the money for gems for minis, deluxe games, badges and so on is getting too much and my interest is waning.

This is the first time ever that I've gone a few weeks without even attempting the current weekly challenge.

Oh well, back to Packrat on Facebook.  ;)

pete379

28 gems KMA POGO..too much  Agreed Seeing how far we will go, but that is toooo much..

Mary

i go threw gems like crazy  credit card says 19.99  every month  :)))

Stinkerbell

I only got the Monopoly badge because, as Fanny said, once they are gone, they are gone.  No sale on those.   :(

gator8_24

I must be ill as haven't been on pogo for several days!   :ox  nurse.gif

MsMissy

Oh no, you mean pogo is gonna sell a special badge with gems? I thought we win 1 by playing the game. are they getting greedy these days???   :)))

DitzyChick

Thank goodness I never got sucked into gems and all the extras that go along with them!  I haven't purchased a single one since they started and don't intend too... the constant annual increases and the Deluxe games are enough for me. 

daveandjenn2002

I agree that Pogo is going crazy with all these increases, but if people are willing to pay............its just not going to be me.  Havent' bought gems in over six months and don't plan to.  I did like the free trial of Operation Mania, but even then, $20 seems a little excessive for just one game.  Anyone know when Pogo is going have their next discount on Deluxe games?

Tara

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on September 22, 2008, 02:28:10 PM
Anyone know when Pogo is going have their next discount on Deluxe games?

Probably on the 14th.  <:>

TF02

Pogo is getting too pricey anymore. Me not likey.  :o0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview