PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:06:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FYI: Spooky Slots and Trivial Pursuit are OUT!!

Started by idnarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

yes,i just got the bonus wedge as the sixth one on a week..i think it says you need to have 75 wedges for that badge..in other words,a year and a half to get that one....some people were saying not to even bother playing the spooky slots till then added the new ranks..im not sure..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on September 23, 2008, 06:24:53 AM
Well that sucks...Trivial Pursuit is like Word Search.  You can't work ahead on your ranks.  >:D

True. But at least now we know what a Big Dick is.  :-\

Tara

heythere

I can't find the trivial pursuit game to save my life. I wanna plaaay it :(

Fluffy756

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 23, 2008, 11:24:05 AM
Someone said if your already at rank 10 in the spooky slots that you have to wait till they add another 10 ranks to it before another badge is out,does anyone know about this?

From what I heard in spooky slots they said next ranks won't come out until oct 1. So I am gussing that when they next rank badge will be.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on September 23, 2008, 03:11:22 PM
LMAO..I saw that too. Could you believe that?  :))

Big Dick. Snake Eyes. Kinda goes hand in hand, if you'll excuse the pun.  :!#

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Fluffy756 on September 23, 2008, 03:22:05 PM
From what I heard in spooky slots they said next ranks won't come out until oct 1. So I am gussing that when they next rank badge will be.

i kind of figured we should be getting some more ranks,when i played it this morning it was saying rank 10 of 10..the trivial pursuit is okay,but going to be another long drawn out game..

IndianLover

I just got finished to passing all the answer for trivial for all the current days to my family  :)))

heyyouguys

does anyone know when there are going to add the next badge in spooky slots?

Tara

Their not adding more ranks this year.  >:D  It's in the news thingy where people ask questions.

Tara

Taken from News on UK side.

New ranks for Spooky Slots?

Good afternoon, Ed,

I'm so glad to see the return of Spooky Slots, it really makes Halloween feel Halloweeny. I'm just puzzled about one thing - the ranks. Do you know if anymore ranks are going to be added this year, or is it just the game being returned to us? I know we have the Mix & Match due out shortly, but I know myself, and a lot of other players were eagerly awaiting the ranks.

Many thanks in advance.

Spooky Slots Fan

Dear Spooky Slots fan

Thanks for writing in, it's nice to see Spooky Slots being welcomed back so warmly! To answer your question, I'm afraid I'm not aware of any plans to add new ranks to the game this year. I have seen a few requests for more ranks from UK players, which have been duly noted and passed on to the Club Pogo team.

denadatoday

Why would they have ranks last year and no ranks this year?  The opportunity to rank in Spooky Slots is such a small window that you'd think they would be on top of it. 

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: denadatoday on October 06, 2008, 05:39:38 PM
Why would they have ranks last year and no ranks this year?  The opportunity to rank in Spooky Slots is such a small window that you'd think they would be on top of it. 

i agree... if they are not planning to put new ranks on it this year they should of kept Spooky Slots packed away til next year..... Such a let down concidering they said they would add new ranks each year till it hit 50..... guess thats why we should never hold our collective breaths waiting for pogo to follow through on thier promises..

(( pogo just keeps kicking us in the crotch  :%# ))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview