This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Question

Started by Santa69,

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa69

Does  your age go up quicker if you paly on hard vs. medium or easy?

And the same question for Phlinx do you have to sovle as many games on hard as you do on easy?

diselfuel76

Your age does go up a little faster when u play herd on mahjong!!!  ;)

yousmellbad

on philnx it does not matter what level you play on, you will move the same. take a look

http://groups.msn.com/clubpogobadges/phlinx.msnw

im not sure about majhong though. it doesnt look like playing a hard level moves you faster:

http://groups.msn.com/clubpogobadges/mahjongranks.msnw

zenia

In mahjong you can play any level and get the SAME % to rank up.....playing on hard just gets you a few more tokens verses playing on easy.......

mwrules

Quote from: diselfuel76 on June 24, 2004, 11:35:41 AM
Your age does go up a little faster when u play herd on mahjong!!!  ;)

Sorry, you are wrong

Super Duckie

well technically depends on how you look at it, it does go up faster on hard than easy, but on easy it takes half the time to solve the puzzles than hard, so it really depends on how fast you can solve the harder puzzles..

FlippantOne

Quote from: Duckie Quackers on June 29, 2004, 10:11:40 AM
well technically depends on how you look at it, it does go up faster on hard than easy, but on easy it takes half the time to solve the puzzles than hard, so it really depends on how fast you can solve the harder puzzles..

Sorry Duckie, you're wrong.  The only benefit to playing on Medium or Hard levels is that you get more tokens.  Unlike WWW, or Pop Fu, where playing on Hard makes your percentage go up faster.

snatcher

your % is the same for all the levels, i done got my mahjong badge and tried it all ways, easy will get you the badge faster so u can use 3 boxes, your age goes up the same amount.

rookie3

One good thing about it, with everyone having to play the same number of games to reach the next levels it makes it easier to cheat.

I wonder if pogo thought of that.

TokenJunky

i know this is off topic but can someone tell me when the auto will be fixed i want to buy it along with other programs to get a good deal. im thinking about going for the $99 deal its a real steal if you ask me.

are there any sites that offer free programs?
thanks for any help

ronandamee1

aboredprogrammer offers freet21 and wackdown. But they really don't work well.

www.geocities.com/aboredprogrammer

TokenJunky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview