PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:21:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats the best game to auto/have you ever been banned for winning something?

Started by SpankythePyro,

Previous topic - Next topic

SpankythePyro

I was wondering what the best game to auto would be... not sure don't know the game caps or anything or how fast you can get points.

Also has anyone ever won any of the things or gotten banned :)

Thanks, I'm trying to get away from iWon... :(

mr.clean

Best games too auto are the games you hate the most!

I've never won anything but wallpapers .  I belive i've read of people beening banned from pogo.   But they entered Drawings and tryed too collect money or something.

I have'nt heard of anyone getting banned for just using a auto in years.

Hope this helps!

SpankythePyro

Homer

Quote from: SpankythePyro on September 30, 2008, 03:19:32 PM
yea plan on using them to enter drawings... lol thanks tho nice sig btw very pretty

Pogo won't pay if you are using autos.

QWERTY is good for tokens

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

West

I Agree with homer, Qwerty is a good game for tokens if your using YUIOP.
I have won 50 dollars daily in the drawings, and i claimed it.
I had the badge about a week or so, then i got a email from pogo telling me that they took my badge away, and i was banned from winning any prizes on pogo (excluding wallpapers,screensavers) for 6-8 months.

Stinkerbell

sue1anne

How does Pogo know you use an auto? I just bought them all and now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have. Most of the time I'm sitting here while I tried out the trial autos. I just need to be hands-free and do some work while I'm playing. (Best of both worlds?)  I certainly would hate to hit a JP and have to lose it.

Thanks,
sue1anne

Monkey

Quote from: sue1anne on October 01, 2008, 10:12:11 PM
How does Pogo know you use an auto? I just bought them all and now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have. Most of the time I'm sitting here while I tried out the trial autos. I just need to be hands-free and do some work while I'm playing. (Best of both worlds?)  I certainly would hate to hit a JP and have to lose it.

Thanks,
sue1anne
I don't think Pogo gives out any prizes to anyone who even used an auto only once. So I don't suggest claiming anything if you happen to win something. They have it on record now that you've used an auto (They can tell by your java files), so I don't think they'll let you claim anything.  :(

So if you've auto'd once, you might as well not turn back.

sue1anne

Okay, so I've just blown my chances at ever winning a prize. Why does everyone risk it and use autos? For the glamour of large amount of tokens? For # of badges? To cheat the system? No an insult, just curious. Wouldn't you feel sick knowing you could have won a large jackpot? I'm just not sure why you'd spend $$ for Club Pogo, more money on Gems (if you buy them for badges or whatever) then pay $150 for autos if there's no chance to ever win. I bought them for fun, but I didn't realize it meant never winning.

Thanks for the reply. I do appreciate it and I'm trying not to sound upset. I'm not.

sue1anne

wildcat

Quote from: sue1anne on October 01, 2008, 10:55:57 PM
Okay, so I've just blown my chances at ever winning a prize. Why does everyone risk it and use autos? For the glamour of large amount of tokens? For # of badges? To cheat the system? No an insult, just curious. Wouldn't you feel sick knowing you could have won a large jackpot? I'm just not sure why you'd spend $$ for Club Pogo, more money on Gems (if you buy them for badges or whatever) then pay $150 for autos if there's no chance to ever win. I bought them for fun, but I didn't realize it meant never winning.

Thanks for the reply. I do appreciate it and I'm trying not to sound upset. I'm not.

sue1anne
for me its no problem.
i am from germany,so i cant win anything.
and i think the chance to win a jp is very small. none of my friends ever won. the most was 5 $.
well,and i think i can live without them  :)))

sue1anne

Thanks Wildcat. That does make sense to me that if you can't win anyway, why not get as many tokens and badges as you can. I was just curious why anyone would willingly give up the chance to win a large prize after paying for a membership. I realize the odds of winning are very, very small. (Heck, people still play the lottery!) The timing would have to be perfect to win the jackpot with all the players in each of the many rooms. I'm realistic, I don't expect to ever win, but the chance is there.

sue1anne

Mayhem

Pogo's detection system isn't perfect though ...

There has been a few people who have used cheats - and won the jackpot and actually got the money.

I won't elaborate anymore on this.  :ll
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

FreecellFanny

Why does everyone risk it and use autos? For the glamour of large amount of tokens? For # of badges? To cheat the system?

Why? Let me quote my daughter: "It's all about the badges, isn't it Mummy?"  :)))

For me it's like a drug: I am addicted to Pogo and I want the badges. Yes, the tokens are useless. I am literally mesmerized watching some of these autos do their thing.

I will set one running and then sit and watch. My husband quite often will say, "What game aren't you playing now dear?"

I don't care about the jackpots. The chances are so small it's not even funny. Besides, Uncle Sam takes a good chunk of it and what is left wouldn't make a dent in what we owe on  one of our credit cards.

I don't know how to explain it any other way.  ""

Stinkerbell

Okay, so I've just blown my chances at ever winning a prize. Why does everyone risk it and use autos? For the glamour of large amount of tokens? For # of badges? To cheat the system? No an insult, just curious. .

sue1anne

The thing is, the odds of winning anything other than a screen saver are so slim... come to think of it, I haven't even won one of those in forever.... but badges and tokens are guaranteed. 
Yes, it would make me ill if I won then couldn't collect, but I don't see winning as even a remote possibility.  And if I did win, my VP Minimizer would close the screen and I would never know.  Ignorance is bliss and all that.   :))) :)))

sue1anne

Thanks everybody for the great answers. It's too late to go back, so I'm going to start my autos and enjoy myself. I've been playing since 2002 (? - too early in the AM to remember) and never won more than a few wallpapers.

If I ever win, I'll just hope for the best! Until then, badges here I come!

sue1anne

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 02, 2008, 02:39:59 AM
Why? Let me quote my daughter: "It's all about the badges, isn't it Mummy?"  :)))

For me it's like a drug: I am addicted to Pogo and I want the badges. Yes, the tokens are useless. I am literally mesmerized watching some of these autos do their thing.

I will set one running and then sit and watch. My husband quite often will say, "What game aren't you playing now dear?"

I don't care about the jackpots. The chances are so small it's not even funny. Besides, Uncle Sam takes a good chunk of it and what is left wouldn't make a dent in what we owe on  one of our credit cards.

I don't know how to explain it any other way.  ""

Too funny my daughter and hubby are amazed at how I sit and watch the cheats do the job for me too. My daughter said she thought I was lazy when all I did was sit and play. She said she has truly seen beyond Lazy now I do not even play.....LOL.  When will they understand that some of the cheats do need a baby sitter standing by. .... tee hee :)))

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 02, 2008, 04:34:45 AM
The thing is, the odds of winning anything other than a screen saver are so slim... come to think of it, I haven't even won one of those in forever.... 

I agree, Pogo has started going green on the virtual wallpaper. I have not gotten one other than the Special Challenge ones in over 2 years now. I see mention in chat of winning a wallpaper and I will usually look and see how long they have been a member. I sort of think that the newer you are, the more wallpapers. Not that I feel lacking without them but it would be nice, once in a while for some sort of incentive for spending the money each year.

>:((

Disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview