This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GETTING POGO TO RESPOND TO REPLACING CHEAT CODES

Started by loripooh,

Previous topic - Next topic

loripooh

DOEA ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH GETTING POGO TO REPLACE CHEAT CODES???  I PURCHASED A NEW PC ON SEPTEMBER 4TH AND HAVE SENT THEM SEVERAL, SEVERAL EMAILS WITH THE CHEAT CODES, RECEIPTS....ETC....(TO BADGEHELP@AOL.COM) AND THEY WILL NOT RESPOND!!  ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME ISSUES???  THEY HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING MY MONEY TO BEGIN WITH!  :OO

Tara

Surely you're not sending your information for cheat codes to Pogo.   :-\   If you are then no wonder they won't respond.  You need to send your information to Badgehelp.

Squid

I'd be careful about letting Pogo know you're using cheats.  You even sent them documentation?  Not good.

J/k  :)))

What email addy are you using to inform Badgehelp about the codes?

Homer

The email address for codes is replacecode@aol.com and please don't post in CAPS

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

loripooh

thanks homer, did that too....i have sent so many emails, to badgehelp and replace codes they have responded back asking for all the info needed....receipts, reg, codes.....i sent and never heard back

Homer

Quote from: loripooh on October 02, 2008, 12:40:24 PM
thanks homer, did that too....i have sent so many emails, to badgehelp and replace codes they have responded back asking for all the info needed....receipts, reg, codes.....i sent and never heard back

forward the last email you sent to homer@pogocheats.net

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Have you looked in your SPAM/JUNK MAIL folder? Before I added replacecode@ to my address book, they would always end up there.

Disneyland lady insane diego

IndianLover

Still wondering if POGO replaced that cheat code  :))) sry just being a wise gal this morning. Ok I slapped myself for saying it. But Home and badgehelp both good they get you on right track  tumbsup.gif

jeffy

also sending a ton dont help either. slow down they will get to you.  tumbsup.gif

Magzy

patricia albert

hello how can i get ahold of replace codt I brought the cheats and i updated my gomputer and lost my cheats

Mayhem

I'm sorry, BadgeHelp is no longer in business.

We are now partnered up with PlayBuddy. If you wish to download their cheats, you can do so by going here : http://www.playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.