Diner Dash Family Style cheat is ready

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

donna01089

soon i hope i  have it and she just goes back and forth dose not work

chummychum

Mistyeyed

thank you for updating this one,but could you get some updates on operation and yactzee too...thank you..

xgingerx

Misty, it would be nice to see updates for them two games...it sucks they way the cheats play for them.too games.. civilwar.gif

IndianLover

The way I see it is everyone gets a free trial. If it doesn't work properly, wouldn't you wait to buy it until they got a version that worked?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: IndianLover on November 13, 2008, 11:07:43 AM
The way I see it is everyone gets a free trial. If it doesn't work properly, wouldn't you wait to buy it until they got a version that worked?

I agree, Indian.  Only problem is that with some of the games the trial auto expires so fast it's hard to get a good idea of whether it works well or not.

Mistyeyed

yes,the trial goes too fast,sometimes less than ten minutes..depends on what game..it doesnt play long enough to give you a feel for just how well the auto will work..

IndianLover

Maybe they should think long and hard to expand the time of their trial versions that way customers will be happy and be allowed to see if it will actually work.  I think that way they wouldn't have so many peeps mad after the fact that they bought it and the darn thing don't work. Just my opinion.  :-X Maybe that will put a bug in their ear to expand their trials lol.

Well anyone could hope right  :)))

xgingerx

i'm sure BH trys the cheat when they make them,they know they don't work right... >:D

Kris

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 14, 2008, 01:38:17 PM
did diner dash get updated today?

I just tried it and she seats them and takes orders and then goes to the podium and stands there-doesn't deliver the food or anything else  >:((

;::

Squid

Quote from: Ethel on November 14, 2008, 02:17:36 PM
I just tried it and she seats them and takes orders and then goes to the podium and stands there-doesn't deliver the food or anything else  >:((

;::

Simply put.... she has a bad work ethic.

:)))

Stinkerbell

I was gonna say, that describes the waitress we had the other night.

Mistyeyed

homer had another post on here saying they were working on yatzee,operation,and diner autos and should be out soon..lets hope they work..if i dont get these done soon,the new games will be coming along and i will have a bunch to finish up all at once..

Kris

jarjar

New update works super great. WTG you guys. My little waitress is forever on the run. I do have one question please?
Every time I complete level ten it starts back with level 1 to start over...I am not moving up in rank. Any tips? I am missing something simple I am sure. Please help and thanks. :-[

cranky

i just tried it omg so much better!!!!  i just brought it to yayyyyyy :^*

FreecellFanny

Quote from: jarjar on November 19, 2008, 08:13:04 AMEvery time I complete level ten it starts back with level 1 to start over...I am not moving up in rank. Any tips? I am missing something simple I am sure. Please help and thanks. :-[

Sounds like a problem with Pogo.

Hard to believe, I know.  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview