PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:29:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style cheat is ready

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 19, 2008, 01:37:51 PM
Sounds like a problem with Pogo.

Hard to believe, I know.  :-[

Thanks Fanny I am at a loss. I will try again when I get home from work.

FreecellFanny

Old Flo has gone on strike.  :)))

I've gotten to the level 4 in the 4th restauraunt and all she will do is stand at the podium and gab.

The customers pile up and none of them ever get seated.

All the auto says is 'waiting'. I've deleted and redownloaded, restarted, but nothing worked.

Windows XP and RoboFlo 1.1

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 25, 2008, 05:25:02 PM
Old Flo has gone on strike.  :)))

I've gotten to the level 4 in the 4th restauraunt and all she will do is stand at the podium and gab.

The customers pile up and none of them ever get seated.

All the auto says is 'waiting'. I've deleted and redownloaded, restarted, but nothing worked.

Windows XP and RoboFlo 1.1

Someone forgot to effin tip her...she's on strike.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Kris

Quote from: Tara on November 25, 2008, 05:31:40 PM
Someone forgot to effin tip her...she's on strike.  :)))

:)) :)) :)) :))  You are too funny!!!!

I actually got to the 5th restaurant  :D without the auto  lol :D

;::   girls22.gif

FreecellFanny

Old Flo is still yakking at the podium.

Sure hope an update is coming soon.  6_6.gif

Mistyeyed

i got to rank 6 before she started that yakking at the podium,now she talks nonstop and you cant make enough money to move on.

FreecellFanny

In my case the customers don't even get seated; they pile up out the door.  >:D

~Sassy~

Hey Homer...This is the only program I have not bought yet. Have they done the upgrade on this one? topsecret.gif

Mistyeyed

yea right...we have been waiting forever for an update on this and operation...

MsMissy

Is Robo Flo really working ??? im going to have 2 download it again as she didnt seem to no what the h^LL she was doing before.lol   sure glad they are working on Operation as i dont have any problems with yatzee as of yet, but still need to work on Trival pursit as i never play it anymore. It just wont win a game. sad.gif

raine56

My Roboflo just bloody chats and seats nobody so I never make enough money to get a spin.  I havent even made it to rank ten.  Gave up playing it, too frustrating.  Boy does this auto ever need updating along with operation.

Squid

Joe C

Well, if Badge Help fixes it, I will buy it. From time to time, I play it by hand. I would really like a cheat that works, but in the recent past I was burned once too often.

I did buy the Beaker Creatures cheat, and THAT is my expectation for a cheat. Not that it finishes a game in days, since that is dependent on how Pogo ranks the game. What I mean is that the cheat runs overnight and makes the best possible plays 95% of the time. If a six-year-old can play a game like Diner Dash 10x better than the cheat, then that cheat needs a lot of work.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

QuoteWell, if Badge Help fixes it, I will buy it.

Precisely.

There are half a dozen autos that I haven't bought for this very reason. In fact, I get the occasional email from Oscar offering a great discount on my unpurchased programs.

However, if the bloody things don't work I wouln't buy them even if they were offered for a dollar.

Flo and Operation need fixing. Stat!!

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 12, 2009, 01:21:12 PM
Precisely.

There are half a dozen autos that I haven't bought for this very reason. In fact, I get the occasional email from Oscar offering a great discount on my unpurchased programs.

However, if the bloody things don't work I wouln't buy them even if they were offered for a dollar.

Flo and Operation need fixing. Stat!!

I get those offers, too, to complete my 150 page with newer autos.  I haven't done it for the same reason.  I don't think they realize how they hurt themselves by selling disappointing products.  Either that or they don't care.

chummychum

Ummm, they care, making autos is much more difficult than you could imagine. There is no "screw it" attitude going on over there

Squid

Ummmm, you can't blame people for wondering when 18 months go by with no response to needed updates.

FreecellFanny

Even if they posted somewhere and said, "Hey gang, fixing this auto is a bitch but we are working on it." is better than not hearing anything at all.

At least keep the customer base informed.

When we are left to imagine and wonder it is only natural that people think the worst.

BabyCheetah

Chummy,

Why can't they keep us informed?  Come into the forum and say we're working on such and such or We can't seem to fix Diner dash's auto for whatever reason.  They leave us hanging.  A lot of us are purchasing these autos on past experience.  They used to kick arse now certain ones completely suck.  All we're asking for is for someone to tell us whats going on.  Why is that too much to ask for?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview