This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style cheat is ready

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

mel1962

RoboFlo is not working for me either.  Any idea as to when she will be?
Also, I am on 5-9 the one with the black chairs, any help for this one would be great for I cannot seem to get it.

I have found that if I sit those business women and college boys fast and then stand at the podium, can get through a level, however, on this particular level, that is not working so well....lol 

Thanks,

Meal cheerleading.gif impatience.gif help.gif girls18.gif help.gif help.gif

Mistyeyed

you know,i was just getting ready to post another message on here..begging,pleading,for an update on this game..this and operation mania..every month i post and still no updates..you would think they would work on the updates when no new games are coming out for a bit..come on guys,get busy..

Squid

Pretty please.... with a cherry on top?  I would love to have a dependable auto for those infuriating time management games.

mel1962

I do not have an auto but I did finish the game today!  Yah!!!  I would only sit like 3 or 4 tables at the time with the business woman, college girls and college boys, for they are the most impatient.  I kept by the podium to keep those hearts flowing to those in line and from there I just kept trying.  Now I am going back and working on the expert scores that I did not get the first time around.  I only am at rank 11 though.  Lots of spins still to get!!!

blink.gif

C~M

Mistyeyed

where can i find the download,i dont see if under the deluxe games for downloading..

Mistyeyed

i downloaded the 1.6 version and it ran about five minutes then i got this message

QUBQISUBYG.EXE..had encountered a problem....any idea as to what could be causing this...i deleted the auto and downloaded it again and got the same thing..

swamp

snowflower

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 02, 2009, 04:29:13 PM
i downloaded the 1.6 version and it ran about five minutes then i got this message

QUBQISUBYG.EXE..had encountered a problem....any idea as to what could be causing this...i deleted the auto and downloaded it again and got the same thing..

girls22.gif

Mistyeyed hun ''' this is what a GREAT person in here told me to do when re-downloading an auto.  You need to get rid of all the old stuff on that game - that you can't sse.

-Delete the Operation Mania icon on Desktop (if you have one).
-Delete it out of your "Badgehelp" programs.
-Go to SEARCH on START Button.
-Type in the name of the game.
-Click SEARCH and delete everything in that game.
-(Usually about 6-8 items).
-Then empty RECYCLE BIN and RESTART computer.
-Come back and go to SEARCH to see if any remain.
-Delete any that remain.
-Re-empty RECYCLE BIN.
-Come back and download the game.

CrazyMan thks a MIL for your help, I couldn't have gone any further without you!!
If I've left something out, maybe you can fill her in, plez?  Hope this works for you, hunny!

rnpj

Mine is doing the same thing.  My question is.... Do you delete the entire Game, the auto or both? I guess I just don't understand why delete the game.   

C~M

If it is the auto, then delete and redownload the auto...if it is the game, delete and find all the hidden stuff and delete it and reboot and redownload the game...if it is both then do both things above.

FreecellFanny

I just downloaded and tried 1.9 and Flo still stands and does nothing. Is this one ever going to work?

Squid

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I think there's been an update and I get all excited.   6_6.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 09, 2009, 07:21:48 AM
Every time I see a new post in this thread, I think there's been an update and I get all excited.   6_6.gif
Homer told me and Bobby to stop resurrecting old threads. impatience.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on August 09, 2009, 07:27:58 AM
Homer told me and Bobby to stop resurrecting old threads. impatience.gif
I guess you'll just have to start new ones when you get the itch, Joe.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 09, 2009, 07:29:51 AM
   I guess you'll just have to start new ones when you get the itch, Joe.
How about an Operation Mania thread? swear2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview