PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:10:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp question

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I am thinking of getting WW auto, but there are three of them, which one is better?  Don't want to purchase the wrong one........thanks  ""

Homer

I prefer Whompster

Wordmaster is just an unscrambler and not a true auto

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

(OO) Thanks it was between whomper and whompster.  I was thinking whompster was the newer one.

Homer

I don't remember which is the newer one but Whompster always does the trick for me. tumbsup.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Whompster worked well for me and I ranked out.  You can make it go WICKEDLY fast and you won't get the tokens listed but you'll get through a ton of games quickly.  You can slow it down, if you like.  I only wish the auto would randomly get the words and not do it in alphabetical order.

arniebear

Yes whompster does go fast, if you blink you miss the game  :))) I think I like it a little bit better than the whomper, which looks newer.  I hate this game so anything is better than having to play and there are sooooo many badges for the game that I need  :((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview