PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:12:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TRIVIAL PURSUIT ANSWERS? WHERE'D THEY GO HELP!!!

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

denadatoday

If someone could please PM me too, it would be very helpful.  I am WAY behind and have barely completed any pies at all.

ImJustOneOldFart

hi guys,

I was the one that started that topic with the trival pursuit answers that included answers from oct. 10th - oct. 30th... I sat there and play each day and wrote down the answers myself. I did this because a friend asked me to help them with the challenge that was coming up.. I gave the answer to them and thought i would share them with everyone here. It would seem that there were a lot of interested people here that wanted the answers. I did not think there would be an issue with me posting the answers that a did all the leg work myself to gather.  I was just trying to be a helpful contributer to this website that has been helpful to me in the past.. I was simply trying to thank everyone that helped me.. I do appologize if i was not allowed to post those answers, again i was just trying to be helpful...

Oh. if anyone wants those answers PM me and i will get them to you asap...

who me?

(OO) Thank You very much Old Fart, We do appreciate all the work you put into it.
I think someone else thought they were taken from another website and posted here without permission, but once the possibility was brought up that it might have been someones hard work it was too late the post was gone.
It was an honest mistake I believe that the post was deleted prematurely, the person was only trying to protect the integrity of this website.
Not long after I started this post I had some very helpful people come to my aide, then of course there's the non help you get too  tumbsup.gif 
But I wanted to Thank You for posting the answers anyway because in the end I did get the info. I was looking for.
Have A Wonderful day Old Fart  And Thank You!  :-*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on November 10, 2008, 10:00:57 AM
Not long after I started this post I had some very helpful people come to my aide, then of course there's the non help you get too  tumbsup.gif 

:)))

Squid

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on November 10, 2008, 09:17:28 AM
I was the one that started that topic with the trival pursuit answers that included answers from oct. 10th - oct. 30th... I sat there and play each day and wrote down the answers myself.  i was just trying to be helpful...

That was very generous of you, Fartful.  Thanks for all the time and effort - it was appreciated.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2008, 05:42:58 PM
I don't understand.  Aren't we talking about the answers on daily trivia quizzes?  Permission from author?  Are we now asking for Pogo's permission to cheat?  Help me understand, please.  Thanks a bunch.

Is it cheating if we write down the correct answers or memorize them?

You play the day 3-4 times you memorize the answers becuase they don't change.  Is that cheating according to the pogo gods?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FreecellFanny

The only thing going on here is that someone is writing down the answers and sharing them with friends.

No big deal.

You don't need anyone's permission to do that.  tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 04, 2008, 01:33:44 PM
The only thing going on here is that someone is writing down the answers and sharing them with friends.

No big deal.

You don't need anyone's permission to do that.  tumbsup.gif

That's what I thought happened in the first place
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FreecellFanny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview