This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl - Perfect Game

Started by Fitzkarin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitzkarin

Okay ... when Backspin first came out there was a rush to get the settings to give a Perfect Bowl of 300.

Some resourceful individual actually posted screenshots on the settings they used to get the perfect game.  And it worked.  I got a perfect game using the settings.

Well, now I'm wanting to try to duplicate the 300 score ... but I can't find the settings and when I downloaded the new auto a while ago, it wiped out all the old settings.

So ... here's the thing ... does anyone know the original settings to get a perfect 300 score?  I've searched the forum and can't find the post.

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

snuggllyone

I would love to bowl a 300 game but do not understand these auto progeams to set them up. Is there a better view of the complete settings set ups

Fitzkarin

Thanks Fanny ... that isn't the same screenshot that was posted before, but ... hey ... if it will work who cares!

I'll try it tonight and see.

Thanks again!

stun69

a shoot of a perfect game, I hope this help.
YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST THE WAIT
http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg

stun69

Quote from: Fitzkarin on November 08, 2008, 09:20:59 AM
Okay ... when Backspin first came out there was a rush to get the settings to give a Perfect Bowl of 300.

Some resourceful individual actually posted screenshots on the settings they used to get the perfect game.  And it worked.  I got a perfect game using the settings.

Well, now I'm wanting to try to duplicate the 300 score ... but I can't find the settings and when I downloaded the new auto a while ago, it wiped out all the old settings.

So ... here's the thing ... does anyone know the original settings to get a perfect 300 score?  I've searched the forum and can't find the post.

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg

~Sassy~

Quote from: stunlv on November 11, 2008, 01:35:23 PM
I finally got mine set just right and all I keep getting now are strikes.  :ooo This is going to get me into so much trouble.  :)) Took me a couple of tries to adjust them all. At first I was getting a couple of splits but not now.   :-\  Be careful you guys.  :P

C~M

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

This is posted on the BH site under the auto:

https://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=300pogobowlgu3.jpg

apearson29

Quote from: stunlv on November 11, 2008, 01:29:42 PM
a shoot of a perfect game, I hope this help.
YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST THE WAIT

stunlv, any suggestions on adjusting the wait?? I am always just a little over or under, can't get it set to the 2618#. Thanks

Breaker1521

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

harley89

Working on the current challenge of 33 strikes I was in a room and one person in that room consistently bowled well over 250 and in the span of time I was in there bowled 6 perfect games. In there they were all talking about a you tube video that showed how to do it. I havent checked it out  but  might but worth a look.

brrd4life

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
yall have to use auto bowler OMG. what a bunch of losers. cry babies girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif
just ask how to bowl strikes and practice geez.  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
im up to 29 perfect games and no help from stupid auto bowler. OMG how yall must of failed high school.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
why play if you gotta use bot, guess your parents stayed high on drugs, didnt raise you right.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif girls18.gifwimps cry babies crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif

Joe C

Quote from: brrd4life on August 14, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
yall have to use auto bowler OMG. what a bunch of losers. cry babies girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif
just ask how to bowl strikes and practice geez.  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
im up to 29 perfect games and no help from stupid auto bowler. OMG how yall must of failed high school.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
why play if you gotta use bot, guess your parents stayed high on drugs, didnt raise you right.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif girls18.gifwimps cry babies crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif
Perhaps you need to use a mirror?
magnifier.gif

Perhaps you were not hugged enough as a child?
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

It is okay. I understand that therapy can be expensive and embarassing.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

brrd4life

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif no you didnt idiot. i play pogo bowl on a acer aspire 5515 notebook that has a 15.4 wide screen, got 29 perfect games with no assistant of bot. i do have one just dont use or need it. only cry babies that dont know how the game is set up dont know its all in aim and timing.

bobby

Quote from: brrd4life on August 14, 2011, 09:16:01 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif no you didnt idiot. i play pogo bowl on a acer aspire 5515 notebook that has a 15.4 wide screen, got 29 perfect games with no assistant of bot. i do have one just dont use or need it. only cry babies that dont know how the game is set up dont know its all in aim and timing.
..........nerd!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Quote from: brrd4life on August 14, 2011, 09:16:01 PM
Do you have a cheat program that helps you insult people? From what I can see on my end, this is your major skill.

I wish you well in your real life endeavors, because on-line, your behavior is appalling. You have only convinced me of how rudely you can communicate with others.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Maddymad

Quote from: Mayhem on August 14, 2011, 09:38:47 PM
... and brrd4life is banned.
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif   3 thumbs up for our fearless leader!!   cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif Way to go Mayhem!!!   topsecret.gif   I was wondering what took you so long??
   mexican.gif

stalker911

Yes finally someone shut up Bird4life  very rude in rooms also,don't let him fool ya he uses cheats also i really havent posted but i think its about time i do .I like Homer and Mayhem they tell it like it is.this is a Forum for us to read and get help.if we cheat we cheat!!!! .Thats our problem if Pogo Bann's us Homer and Mayhem keep up the good work..Stalker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview