This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Whackdown

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am trying to rank out on this for the one badge.  It seems to take forever.  Can anyone who has done it give me any idea how many games per grade?  I am on hard, grade 10, rank 20.  I have been playing 24/7 but its going soooo slowly.  Nightmare game!!  Just wondered how much longer I am going to have to play for one lousy badge lol.  But got to have it.  Thanks

FreecellFanny

I am in the same boat - rank 20, grade 18 and for some weird and wonderful reason the auto is deciding that it doesn't want to run all night anymore.

I set it when I went to bed last night and I was 37.7% of the way to grade 19 and when I woke up the auto had stopped, my computer was in hibernation, and I was stuck at 72. something of the way to grade 19.

Very frustrating all of a sudden.  !@#$

somuchfun

I have won 6451 games altogether playing on hard, and have not played except to win a challenge badge since I ranked out. <..>  

Squid

It took a long time - I don't know exactly how long or how many games.  Just keep plugging away... you'll get there.

Tara

Quote from: raine56 on November 24, 2008, 01:37:04 AM
I am trying to rank out on this for the one badge.  It seems to take forever.  Can anyone who has done it give me any idea how many games per grade?  I am on hard, grade 10, rank 20.  I have been playing 24/7 but its going soooo slowly.  Nightmare game!!  Just wondered how much longer I am going to have to play for one lousy badge lol.  But got to have it.  Thanks

Make sure you're playing on the hard level. It just takes awhile toward the end to rank out. I don't know how many games per grade though, sorry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview