This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More ranks to come

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

you think you got them all, thought ya had the last badges, well eventually Pogo will be adding more ranks to BOTH World Class and Tri-peaks  8)

DyingToLive

yea i heard that to i think that will be cool seeing i have beat both games

KittyKat

yousmellbad

I alreeady beat WC solitare. I dont want to play it anymore. These 20 games are killing me this week.

I havent come close to beating tri peaks yet. I guess I never will :(

ImAPogoCheater

I have heard this rumor and i have asked pogo about this. They said that they will never be adding more ranks 2 any of their games!!!!!!!!! They said avoid such nonsense rumors!!!!!!!!!
HAGD,
POGOCHEATER

LuLu

Whew!  I'm so glad.  I've finished both games and I will only play those games again for challenges.  What a relief...

DyingToLive

i hope they add more jeeze i would like to have more badges

Super Duckie

they way i found out was on a MSN group, they said they were in one of the rooms and one of the Pogo ppl were telling everyone about it

eminem

hay all i recently e-mailed pogo about these "new" levels and they told me that there was no plains to add anything to these games.  but pogo always blows smoke up peoples asses so who knows. ;)

zenia

i asked a pogo employee months ago if additional badges or levels would be added to existing games and they said NO they were too busy making new games................

Super Duckie

you really think they will give away what they are planning to do, if that gets around to alot of peope that they said it, and later down the road they decide not to.. that would cause a bit of an uproar, don't ya think

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: zenia on June 26, 2004, 12:19:16 PM
i asked a pogo employee months ago if additional badges or levels would be added to existing games and they said NO they were too busy making new games................
doesn't pogo play enough "games" 

ZaLandCruiser

Pogo_Steve Won't even tell the Phlinx Ranks , as in his profile More about me: Please don't ask me at what ranks you get the Phlinx badges, because I'm not telling. God hes not that nice, we find out about it anyway ;D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview