Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash Family Style

Started by BabyCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

Hello all,

I love this new game.  I just started yesterday and I am so addicted to it (like every other game on pogo) But I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the game.  I can't seem to get past restaurant 5 level 10. (make $45,000)  I have been playing non stop for the past several hours and Nada.  Any tips would be great.  I've been serving the women and college kids first and the old peeps last.  I've been trying to chain all my servings and all my clean ups and I've been trying to stand at the podium as much as I possibly can.  But everyone seems to be getting mad at me a leaving (Their really starting to hurt me feelings  :'((.  Help Help HELP :OO :OO :OO   girls18.gif girls18.gif

Through sheer luck and many hours I got it...Don't quite know how but I did.. :^* :^* :^*

Tara

You know you don't have to go through all the restaurants to rank out right? You can stay in the first restaurant and keep doing it over and you will get credit toward your ranks for it.

BabyCheetah

I did not know that...thanks for the tip Tara.   :D

Claiken

MsMissy

Tara, how can you stay in 1 restruant & win badges & tokens???  :OO

FreecellFanny

Quote from: MsMissy on December 06, 2008, 11:07:57 AM

Hopefully you can because the cheat will NOT work for me in the restaurant with the long counter.  !@#$

BabyCheetah

Quote from: MsMissy on December 06, 2008, 11:07:57 AM

You just click on the circle/star  that you want to play (there are 10 circles/stars  in front of each restaurant - each circle/star represents the level (10 levels per rest.)) You can click on which every restaurant you want to play in and on whichever level you want  as long as you have already played it and beat that level.  for example, the jenie one, which is the fifth restaurant level 4...click on the fouth circle/star under that restaurant.   Hope that makes sense  tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

It took me ages to figure out how to start a new game.

The instructions at the top of the page tell you to click on new game but there is no button that says 'new game' UNLESS you click on one of those stars...not very clear, is it?  :oo

mmhadr33

Can someone please help me with a code for this game?

cranky

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 06, 2008, 11:10:28 AM
Hopefully you can because the cheat will NOT work for me in the restaurant with the long counter.  !@#$

girls18.gif i cannt either the auto just seats there. :OO

MsMissy

Thanks to all who posted Tips for that game. much appreciated :^*

Kris

You rank up by your jackpot spins.  If you're playing a level and don't get a spin, you're not getting anywhere.

And wtg babycheater on finishing the last restaurant. :^*

BabyCheetah

Thank you Ethel...It was way to much work for a silly game.  lol  Never worked so hard playing a game LOL...GL all with level 5 round 10 Its a BI**H.  Happy holidays and Happy Pogoing   winter23.gif winter23.gif

Mistyeyed

this auto was on track for a little bit,but now its acting up again...im still waiting for an update on operation..hope we get some of the bugs worked out on these games before new ones come along..

chummychum

~Sassy~

:^* Yeah Chummy, I'm waiting.  :^*

Xmas Tree Merry Christmas to you and everyone at BH

cranky

Stinkerbell

Quote from: chummychum on December 13, 2008, 11:45:25 AM
There is a kick butt update coming out shortly

But wouldn't it be better if she served the customers, rather than kick their butts?   :-\

Mistyeyed

im waiting for a good update on this one also..would like to finish it before a new game comes out..

Squid

Quote from: chummychum on December 13, 2008, 11:45:25 AM
There is a kick butt update coming out shortly

That makes me very happy!  Thanks, Chummers!   :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview