This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keeping up with Mix-N-Match badges

Started by Ebonite,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebonite

Wow! 15 new Mix-N-Match badges for December which comes out to 240 gems. Plus the 'Gift of Fun' album that just came out for 58 gems and the 2008 Christmas Limited Edition Badge for 28 gems gives us a grand total of 326 gems for the month of December.

I remember a time when six or eight Mix-N-Match badges would come out every month (at a lower price, BTW), and an album would come out every couple of months at most. Now with 15 new badges a month, an album a month and a special badge for every holiday, I've gone from buying 350 gems every three months to now having to buy 350 gems every month just to keep up.

Hmm... The yearly fee plus $20 a month for a site that I can't even win anything on because of using autos. I'm gonna have to think about this.......

BabyCheetah

I like badges just as any gal does, but I wait until they are almost expired ( I know its a long wait but I still get them all at a lower price) because then the price drops down to 10 gems instead of 16 gems.  Yes, they are getting a little crazy with their pricing.  But they figure plenty of peeps are going to buy them so they make a profit either way.  That's just what this gal does and this is only my opinion.  Happy pogoing.   bubblegum.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview