This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTG Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggen

It can be added to the favorite list.  It isn't showing anyone playing though.

MsMissy

snipes

BabyCheetah

Is there going to be another auto for this or is the other bowling auto going to be updated so that it will play both games?  Happy Pogoing   bubblegum.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BabyCheetah

Sorry, should have done my HW LOL  didn't realize it was a togo game.  Thanks Homer

mr.clean

hmm i seen 1 Lucky person i guess playing this game today.

I guess it's boring bowling right anyways?

arniebear

Bet it is on the order of Elf Bowling, which I already have, so I think I will pass on this one  :-\

Squid

I don't love the bowling either but I don't think I can resist the badges and bad bowling mini outfits.  lol 

It's a disease, folks, have compassion for me.  LOL

IndianLover

Funny thing I got my newsletter from Pogo, Way to go bowling was in the top 5 list. If I clicked on it I can get to the download page but go figure the try free was 0 MB lmao

jeffgordonfan24

MsMissy

I just left pogo about 30 minutes ago & it showed 8 people playing, but could not find a Trial period or game showing up to download yet.

Kris

I'm downloading it now-it's a long download.  Almost 20 minutes with high speed internet.

pete379

I downloaded Way to go Bowling bout 10min. ago. Game never came up. I so wanted to play this game, the anticipation is killing me. Guess Pogo has to announce its arrival..lol. BTW anyone know if the 40% off coupon THANKS2008 still works? If not is there a new one? Thanks :!!

Kris

Yeah, it lets you install it but won't let you play girls18.gif  It shouldn't be long though (I'm hoping lol).

S1lent

Pete,
Same problems here...took along time to download...then wouldn't play.  Guess we'll just have to wait.
S1lent

Magzy

Where are you finding it to download from?  I see you can add it to favorites but I am not finding a download? bubblegum.gif

Ok, now I found it on a site "club pogo stuff" ....does anyone know if this is a reputable site, or a forget about it? ::)

Cake Lady

from what i am seeing, there is not a trial version (at least not for me) to download.  Maybe tomorrow :=

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Cake Lady on December 17, 2008, 04:55:18 PM
from what i am seeing, there is not a trial version (at least not for me) to download.  Maybe tomorrow :=

They are putting out more and more games that have no trial version.  A few of the recent Nancy Drew games were that way.  There might not be one for this game either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview