PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:20:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTG Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

!@#$  i wonted to try  way to go bowling there is 170 peeps there but can find where you can download it  :/// !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ :)))

jeffgordonfan24

:D it let me download and play it... already rank one and i love this one ..i hate the reg pogo bowling...  already bought it too....  :^*

mr.clean

man thats a huge download!!  DX Failed when it updating .. Hoping the game still plays fine  :=

Tracey

swamp

Quote from: Tracey on December 18, 2008, 04:31:55 AM
anyone else got a black screen when you open the game?
no problems here and i am running vista and got to rank 1  :##

jeffgordonfan24

:^* no problem here either..im running vista too... and at rank 11   :<<

leitabug

i get the black screen.. have deleted rebooted and still get it..not sure what to do..really wanted this one..any suggestions? :<<

jeffgordonfan24

(OO) ill trade my code for anyone that wants to purchase a prem book for  it   :-X  i got an acct for my 5 and 7 yr old neices.. they need the prem books now...lol..  :!#

jeffy

ill do it jeff gordon PM me tell me which book and ill gift it now if you hurry hehe

jeffgordonfan24

jeffy

sure was :)

you should have mail i sent the badge book <3

ENJOY  :^* :^*

jeffgordonfan24

:-* aww tyvm.. im shure the little tyke will love it....  (OO) now get bowling and try to catch up to me..  :P :o0

:!! and happy holidays to you my friend   :<<

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on December 18, 2008, 05:50:03 AM
(OO) ill trade my code for anyone that wants to purchase a prem book for  it   :-X  i got an acct for my 5 and 7 yr old neices.. they need the prem books now...lol..  :!#

Do you need any other badge books??would luv the code for the new bowling game :)

imaddicted

would love to trade codes or book for way to go bowling code please pm me ty :D

Mistyeyed

jeffgordonfan24

tumbsup.gif sugar and spice and imaddicted... on thier way...  enjoy and happy holidays  :!! :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview