PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:56:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTG Bowling - General Info & Ranks

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Did you reset your screen resolution after getting in a room?  Is it now the same size as all the other to go games?  And on the game itself, in the options "uncheck" all boxes, and move the "high" slider bar to low.  Hope that helps.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: magzy on December 20, 2008, 11:17:31 AM
Did you reset your screen resolution after getting in a room?  Is it now the same size as all the other to go games?  And on the game itself, in the options "uncheck" all boxes, and move the "high" slider bar to low.  Hope that helps.

Oops. That explains why the auto didn't work for me.  :)))

xgingerx

when i reset screen i don't have start menu to start cheat :-\

twinkle6590

Quote from: magzy on December 20, 2008, 11:17:31 AM

I set the slider bar to low but my issues a little different. i cant get the box for full screen mode to uncheck so its not taking up my whole screen. i havent had this problem with any other downloadable game until this one came around. would you know how i can fix this??

xgingerx

Did you reset your screen resolution? go to start then control panel then display,
hit setting and set it to the highest...the go to bowling and uncheck full screen..then you can set res.back where it was..if you leave the game you have to do this each time...hope this helps...info from many great ppl here...ty all

MsMissy

is every 1 saying here that the new auto for this game doent play?  It seems to me most of the new games that came out dont work well. My Trivial pursuit  wont even win a game. my Pictureska plays maybe 6 games & i get a message & poof it is gone. My Gps, dont play very long. Its sad to think we pay for these & BH needs to test them, or whatever before they put them out. Now the older games work fine. Please fix the new games that recently came out BH.   I need the Auto's  :'((

xgingerx

i wrote BH and got no answer back...i really need a start menu or i can't use cheat....

Mistyeyed

Quote from: MsMissy on December 21, 2008, 08:26:55 AM
is every 1 saying here that the new auto for this game doent play?  It seems to me most of the new games that came out dont work well. My Trivial pursuit  wont even win a game. my Pictureska plays maybe 6 games & i get a message & poof it is gone. My Gps, dont play very long. Its sad to think we pay for these & BH needs to test them, or whatever before they put them out. Now the older games work fine. Please fix the new games that recently came out BH.   I need the Auto's  :'((

i agree,i dont find that most of the autos coming out now are not running very well at all...i have been waiting better than a couple months for an operation mania updated auto and still havent seen it...they need to improve on the ones that have already been out before they jump into getting a new one out right away..

xgingerx

be nice if BH would write you back when you ask a question...

~Sassy~

Quote from: xgingerx on December 21, 2008, 05:21:21 PM
be nice if BH would write you back when you ask a question...
Ginger,
I sent this to someone else. I don't know if it will help or not.
I have the bowling program and mine is working fine. I have my screen resolution set to 1152x864 and my Windows is set to the classic mode.
1. Set your screen resolution and windows appearance on your computer.
2. Go into the options window of Way To Go Bowling and uncheck all of the boxes.
3. After you close out of options on Way To Go Bowling...then start the Way To Go Bowling, after you are in the room...start your cheat program. Keeping fingers crossed for ya.
Sassy

Squid

Squid is wondering if Sasserella has the recipe to make the discount coupon work for WTGB?!

:)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2008, 05:28:43 PM
Squid is wondering if Sasserella has the recipe to make the discount coupon work for WTGB?!

:)))
:-X Yes, I do but it's a secret.  :-\

Mistyeyed

does anyone know where you can click on the screen to see how many more spins till the next rank? When i go to the proshop it shows what rank i am on,but if you click on the icon it doesnt say how many till next rank?  i wonder if this game has a way to tell..

MsMissy

Sassy, i set my screen to what u have yours on, but my Cheat still wont work. It wouldnt work on the other i had either. it was set too 1280x1024 before. I tryed 1st cheat they had & then the 1.1 now & either 1 will play. Sent Homer a message yesterday morning & he hasnt answered me back. shame on him, Ken always does. so im alittle upset  right now. :(

msgg

I have v1.0 and it works, am not updating it as long as it works. Screen display is 1280 x 1024 and it whizzes away. :^* :^* :^*

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on December 27, 2008, 07:30:33 AM
Sassy, i set my screen to what u have yours on, but my Cheat still wont work. It wouldnt work on the other i had either. it was set too 1280x1024 before. I tryed 1st cheat they had & then the 1.1 now & either 1 will play. Sent Homer a message yesterday morning & he hasnt answered me back. shame on him, Ken always does. so im alittle upset  right now. :(

I haven't seen anything from you. If the auto doesn't work submit a tsr

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ibur

I'm trying to find out if anyone else has experienced a glitch with WTG bowling.

When losing against a competitor in the game, the mini loses its hair and top, leaving the mini "naked".

Just curious if this is a one person, one time occurrence, or if anyone else has has issues with it.

~Sassy~

Quote from: MsMissy on December 27, 2008, 07:30:33 AM
MsMissy,
I have NEVER had Homer not respond to a pm from me. He has always answered my pm's...except those I accidently sent to myself. :-[
Sorry you are having problems with your program. I wish I knew how to help but I don't, I would probably only confuse you more.
Hugs,
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ibur on December 27, 2008, 01:11:52 PM
I'm trying to find out if anyone else has experienced a glitch with WTG bowling.

When losing against a competitor in the game, the mini loses its hair and top, leaving the mini "naked".

Just curious if this is a one person, one time occurrence, or if anyone else has has issues with it.

I've been asking for naked minis ever since they came out   :^*

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview