This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2008 Badge Album

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Maybe Pogo didn't realize this day was upon us!  Thanks so much  Pogo for puttin' on the ritz with this year end completion badge, really ya shouldn't have :xx !@#$ girls21.gif

Tara

I'm sure they will straighten it out since there is a badge for 2008 already. We just didn't get it yet.  :)))

Mistyeyed

i just got a blank space..it wont open it up for me..must be a glitch

mr.clean

yeah mine is a Red X   and when i looked at my badges it's a Plain club pogo badge!   LOL Looks like the one i got in 2004 ..  HMMMMMM flashies back in time!

Magzy

Slackers....they still don't have it...and I hope it is not another fricking ugly spikey thingy (I really am sick of him)!  2003 was the only decent completion badge they put out.  Am I whining?.... :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: magzy on December 31, 2008, 06:11:33 PM
Slackers....they still don't have it...and I hope it is not another fricking ugly spikey thingy (I really am sick of him)!  2003 was the only decent completion badge they put out.  Am I whining?.... :)))

Yeppers.  :-\

Happy New Year Magzy....

Love Ya,

Sassy :-*

party8a.gif

arniebear

Yep, all I got is a blank space and red x,  :-\

Happy New Year All  :-*

disneyland lady

And you know that the only staff left in the building are the ones who couldn't find their way out of a paper bag. I always say that Pogo has such good quality control cuz they haven't used it up. Perhaps it is their way of an early April Fools badge.

disneyland lady

4 days since I reported it in HELP and no response. The thing that makes me laugh is that we usually know what that badge looks like months ahead of time and I guess they kept it so secret that they forgot where they put it.

disneyland lady

Got an answer such as it it!
01/06/2009 02:58 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this. They are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We value your membership and are working at solving this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Pogo NXX
Customer Support
EA.com/Pogo

Did Mayhem break it?

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 06, 2009, 06:41:16 AM
Did Mayhem break it?

:)))

Well, at least we know they're aware of it.

Thanks for posting.

arniebear

Maybe it is locked up in the Super Secret Pogo Badge Vault  :-\

old nana

disneyland lady

What I read from it - having been dated at 2:58am - it was done by India and perhaps someone in India now knows that the badge does not show. It does not mean that anyone who actually works for EA or Pogo in the United States let alone Redwood City has a clue what is going on with the site. As far as they are concerned .... New Year and back at work with situation normal ie: SNAFU. People who spend their money on Pogo are working on those Yearly Badge Books and every single one of them is missing out on one of their MAJOR badges if they finished the whole year book. Pogo does not give a rats a$$ about the badge nor is it any kind of priority. Otherwise someone or some team would be working on it nonstop til it got done. They should have at least changed the wording in the chat announcement to: "xxxxxx just finished their 2008 Badge Album and will wait on the badge like the rest of you suckers!"

Magzy

:)) :)) :))You wicked witch....luv ya!!!  I reminded them of the date..suggested that as long as it is taking, that it had better be a brilliant work of art ( unlike anything else they have come up with lately), but they never responded! :ooo

Magzy

Finally got the badge out!  I can see why it took them so long :)) :)) :))it's soooo purdy.  Such detail, such imagination!!! :xx ?.?

arniebear

Wow, I completed over a 100 badges for that..........take that  :%# Pogo.

disneyland lady

I am whelmed .... not overwhelmed .... just whelmed.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 08, 2009, 08:44:59 AM
I am whelmed .... not overwhelmed .... just whelmed.

I'd like to join DisneyGal in her whelmdom.   bubblegum.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview