Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper update - 90,000 tokens / hour

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

From badgehelp.com :

We had requests to add a "weight" option. We have done that. While we were doing that, we found an exploit that will make it get 90K tokens an hour on a fast machine. This is also in the settings menu under "TOKEN EXPLOIT".

These features has been added to version 5.5
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I updated to 5.5, clicked Token Exploit and played 4 games keeping the auto default settings.  Only getting about 90 per game, which is about the same as usual.  Did I miss something?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2009, 02:15:24 PM
I updated to 5.5, clicked Token Exploit and played 4 games keeping the auto default settings.  Only getting about 90 per game, which is about the same as usual.  Did I miss something?

I believe you need a super fast computer to notice a difference

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 04, 2009, 02:17:17 PM
I believe you need a super fast computer to notice a difference

How fast is super fast?  Both my computers are relatively new and fast.....   How can I check my speed, etc?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2009, 02:25:07 PM
How fast is super fast?  Both my computers are relatively new and fast.....   How can I check my speed, etc?

You would have to ask BH

I have no idea what they consider fast

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 04, 2009, 02:26:02 PM
You would have to ask BH

I have no idea what they consider fast

Thanks, I emailed them.  I guess what I am wondering is if the exploit only works on computers at a certain speed, or if slightly slower computers will earn slightly less tokens, but still be able to take advantage of the exploit.  We'll see what they say.

Stinkerbell

who me?

tumbsup.gif Thanks Stinker
I went ahead and tried it and only got almost 9000  :-\
Be nice to know the settings.... do you care about tokens or not? use the pin and weight?
I cared about tokens and used both so I'm assuming that was the wrong settings.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on January 04, 2009, 06:22:49 PM
tumbsup.gif Thanks Stinker
I went ahead and tried it and only got almost 9000  :-\
Be nice to know the settings.... do you care about tokens or not? use the pin and weight?
I cared about tokens and used both so I'm assuming that was the wrong settings.

I used default settings from the auto and didn't get too many either.

Stinkerbell

who me?

arniebear

I tried it with default of not caring about tokens and got 7000.........want my 90,000  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on January 05, 2009, 04:17:05 PM
I tried it with default of not caring about tokens and got 7000.........want my 90,000  6_6.gif

Maybe the update will fix it, (thanks chummy) or maybe to be able to make the glitch work our computers just have to be faster.

arniebear

It seems from reading the BH blog, no one is getting 90k an hour, and the auto still has a few bugs in using the weight.  The auto just sits there and stalls, which it does for me.  Yes, it solves the puzzle fast, but Pogo sure has the number on this auto because all you will get is 100 tokies..........even setting it to slow to get more tokies you will not get the full amount.  I think it needs another update  :-\

Magzy

Let's Go Let's Show Let's Rodeo, I am not interested in the tokens, but I would like to see this happen, would have to look spectacular!!!  Time to show and tell. :-\

Stinkerbell

I still haven't heard of the update, hopefully soon for those who are still needing it.  Fortunately for me, I ranked out of Poppit in 3 days time, back before Pogo "fixed" it and there weren't a bunch of graphics to muck up the game.  It was my very first auto... I remember it fondly   6_6.gif

alisiaaj

hi
  i am new to this i am trying to win lots and lots of tokens so can you tell me where and how is the best .  and where do you  play thunderpop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview