This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper update - 90,000 tokens / hour

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Thunderpop is for poppit.   The best place for tokies in my opinion is Querty.  Have fun and Good luck!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

So far, two big issues with the new ThunderPopper's "Use Weight" option.

The first is if you also the activate "Use Pushpin" option. On screens where you get the WEIGHT and PIN to drop at nearly the same time, THUNDERPOPPER will play the WEIGHT and then try to use the PUSHPIN in the hole vacated by dragging down the middle row. It will then sit there for as long as you leave it.

The second is if the WEIGHT is played near the end of the puzzle. Sometimes, it has a setup where it cannot make a play USING the WEIGHT and will sit there for a long time.

Also, there are times that it does not IMMEDIATELY play the WEIGHT correctly, which leads to NO MORE MOVES but the puzzle is solved. (All prizes are dropped). Pogo does not give the player credit for placing the WEIGHT, it is for USING THE WEIGHT AND MAKE A POP in the affected row.

Hopefully, there will be another update.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

arniebear

Hello to you Joe C,  :/\ have read your posts on BH blog........very good info on autos  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

HarlieLadi

i have two brand new computers, one is Medion ( from Germany= 4 gig 400 hard drive, pretty darn fast. and i am not getting any extra tokens, just the usual 850 or so per game.. my laptop is also new. 3 gig 360 hd, it is a gateway... so why or what is not working here???????????
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2009, 03:13:14 PM
Thanks, I emailed them.  I guess what I am wondering is if the exploit only works on computers at a certain speed, or if slightly slower computers will earn slightly less tokens, but still be able to take advantage of the exploit.  We'll see what they say.

kitm9891

Im really hoping someone can help me here. Ive got version 5.5 and cant delete it using control panel, cant update through the cheat itself as when I click to update it closes the cheat but fails to open anything else. Im starting to get extremely irriated dealing with this. There has got to be a better way to issue updates outside of making me want to quit playing and stop buying the cheats altogether. Any help would be appreciated.

C~M

Quote from: kitm9891 on May 03, 2010, 11:31:33 PM
Im really hoping someone can help me here. Ive got version 5.5 and cant delete it using control panel, cant update through the cheat itself as when I click to update it closes the cheat but fails to open anything else. Im starting to get extremely irriated dealing with this. There has got to be a better way to issue updates outside of making me want to quit playing and stop buying the cheats altogether. Any help would be appreciated.

Just go to BadgeHelp and download the cheat and install it over the old one and it will still be registered

kitm9891

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 03, 2010, 11:36:51 PM
Just go to BadgeHelp and download the cheat and install it over the old one and it will still be registered

Im sorry as Im completely new to this but how do you download it without buying it again? Only options I see are for adding to the cart and buying it all over again.

C~M

Quote from: kitm9891 on May 03, 2010, 11:38:38 PM
Im sorry as Im completely new to this but how do you download it without buying it again? Only options I see are for adding to the cart and buying it all over again.
How did you download it to try the trial out?  Same way.

C~M

Go here for the poppit cheat 5.9

http://www.badgehelp.com/poppitcheat.php

Then you will see:

To try ThunderPopper for free, click here.

kitm9891

Thank you sir, I just figured it out right before you posted. Im merely doing this for my girlfriend as I dont play pogo much anymore but she still does and she couldnt figure this out to save her life. While Im nowhere near computer illiterate I just couldnt figure out how to update as I figured there was a link specific for updating compared to buying. I really appreciate the help though.

babyrose708

hello  i was wondering if anybody can help me if you know  any way  to get  pogo gem  with out  buying them

cowboy63

Pogo has an online chat in the help section. They can tell you how to get them free.  lipsrsealed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview